Kiss (naked) - Lana Winters

Y/N - Your Name/TW: A little smut

Lana walks through the door of the house you guys share

"Babe!"

You hear her call out

"In the kitchen baby!"

You yell back while mixing around the pasta in the pot. She walks in the kitchen setting her purse on the table. She walks to you wrapping her arms around your waist, kissing your cheek.

"Hey babe"

"Hi Lana"

You smiles looking at her

"What are you cooking hunny?"

"Pasta, if you don't mind"

"No it's fine, you know I love your pasta"

You look down blushing. She places her finger under your chin making you look at her, she kisses your lips, moaning into your mouth. She breaks the kiss, looking at you smiling

"I love you Y/N"

You smiles

"I love you too Lana"

You kiss her hard, moaning into her mouth. She runs her tounge on the bottom of you lips, you open your mouth, and you guys fight for domaince which of course she won.

She starts taking off your shirt throwing it back somewhere, and then she starts un-zipping your jeans. You pull your pants down and you un-zip her dress making it fall on the floor, she picks you up placing you on the counter making you feel the cold marble on your skin.

She wraps her arms around your back taking off your bra, making it slid down your soft arms. You start kissing her neck, sucking and kissing making her moan. You look at her chest seeing she didnt wear a bra, you kiss her bare chest taking one boob into your mouth, her head falling back in pleasure.

You show both her boobs love and affection, your fingers find there way at her pantie line. She looks at you before pulling her panties down and then taking your panties off, she starts kissing you again grabbing you ass, kissing and sucking on your neck and chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry if this sucked I'm really bad at writing but I still love it ❤🤍