The new freaks- Bette and Dot (𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝟹)

They look down at me while smirking evilly as they pounding in and out of me, hitting my g-spot every thrust. I moan loudly while forcing myself to keep my eyes open and eye connect with them "MO-MOMMY!" I scream/moan out while clenching around the dildo as my legs shake slightly and I force myself to keep eye connect.

"CA-CAN I CUM PLEASE??!!" They look at each other and talk to each other in their heads while still pounding into me, Dot looks at me "No. Hold it" I whine and lean my head back making my neck curve as I try my best to hold my orgasm.

My legs shake harder against the headboard making the headboard bang against the wall "PLEASEEE!" I moan and beg not able to hold it anymore "Cum for mommies baby" Bette say softly, I scream and moan loudly as I cum hard on the dildo "Good girl" They both coo as they slow their pace letting me ride out my high. I breath heavily and close my eyes while licking my dry lips as I start calming down "Thank you" I whisper and Bette smiles softly "You're welcome baby" She says softly.

After calming down they take the dildo out of me and take it off their hips, they take turns cleaning the dildo clean with their tongues. They moan softly tasting my cum in their mouth, I watch them while biting my bottom lip softly and groaning quietly getting wet all over again just by seeing them cleaning a dildo.

"You did good baby doll" Dot says as they start untying my ankles and wrist "Thank you mommy" I say softly while twisting my wrist and ankles making the blood pump back up "You're welcome baby" Dot says before they lean down and kiss my cheeks making me blush hard, they lay down next to me and I turn on my side and put my arm over their stomach while laying next to Bette. I pull the covers on top of us and lean up a little and peck Bette's lips and then Dot's.

"Goodnight mommies" I say softly and smile while looking at them "Goodnight baby" They both say as Dot turns off the lamp and we all close our eyes, soon falling asleep with smiles on our faces
--------------------------

A/N- This is the last part not for the book but you know what I mean, I hoped you liked it and comment any suggestion you wanna see🤍