Against The Wall - Mildred Ratched

Y/N - Your Name/TW - Smut

You've been staying in Lucia State Hospital for about 2 months for being gay but you don't see what's the problem is.

You and Mildred Ratched been in a secret relationship for a month, the only reason it's secret is because you don't want her to get into in the hospital.

You know everything about Mildred but you don't care because you only wanna be with her, you guys had sex a few time in the closet or in your room at night.

You told her you loved her but she hasn't said it back, you told her she doesn't have to say it until she's ready but it still hurts a little when she doesn't.

You are in your room but you can't sleep because you keep thinking about Mildred, you miss her so much you haven't seen her In a week because she's been working so hard.

You try to go to sleep but you can't and you feel tears coming out of your eyes, you wipe them quickly when you hear a knock on your door.

"Come in"

You hear the door open and close.

"Babe?"

You turn your head around connecting eyes with the beautiful Mildred Ratched, you get from the bed and walk to Mildred.

"I'm so sorry"

She hugs, you became stiff for a little bit but then you hug her back, smelling her hair.

"I missed you so much Mildred"

"I missed you too baby"

You break the hug and look into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry, I've been working so hard"

"For what?"

"Im trying to get you out and then we can go anywhere we want"

"Really?"

"Yes really babe, I love you so much and I wanna to spend everyday of my life with you"

Your eyes widen and you gasp a little.

"Y-You love me?"

"Of course I do baby, I love you so much"

You kiss Mildred really hard and you start crying, you break the kiss and look into her eyes.

"I love you too Mildred"

She kisses you and starts removing your hospital gown.

"Mmm, Mildred what are you doing?"

"I want you. NOW"

You quickly take off your dress and panties. Mildred takes off her hat and takes off her shirt, skirt, and shoes.

She pins you in the wall, and starts kissing your neck and chest. She takes your nipple into her mouth, sucking hard on it.

"Oh god, please Mildred"

She lets your nipple out of her mouth with a little pop, she kisses her way down and looks at you when she reaches the place you want her.

"Please Mildred please"

She places one of your thighs on her shoulder, making more room for her. She kisses your thigh, making her way up to your core.

She licks your folds, making you hit your head on the wall but it didn't hurt that much. She sucks on your clit and tease you by circling her fingers around your hole.

"Please Mildred please, I'll do anything you want"

She pushes two fingers inside you, going in and out.

"Oh god- ohhhh please make me cum"

She speeds up her pace while sucking and licking on your clit. She feels your walls tighten around her fingers.

"Cum for me Y/N"

You moan loudly but not to loud and you cum all over her fingers. She slows down her pace and lets you calm down from your high.

You breath heavily and close your eyes, you always feel so amazing when Mildred makes you cum. Yeah you masterbated and cummed on your fingers but her fingers and mouth are so magical.

She cleans up her finger, using her mouth, she moans at the taste of your cum. She gets up and kisses you on your lips, you kiss back. She breaks the kiss and looks at you.

"I'm getting you out of here soon baby, I promise"

"Mildred you don't have to do that for me"

"Baby I want too, your the only think that matters to me and I love you so much"

"I love you too Mildred"

You start crying but you kisses her because you don't want her to see you cry.

"You don't have to hide your tears love"

She says wiping your tears and kisses your forehead.

"Baby I'm sorry but I have to go before they check the rooms"

"It's okay baby I understand, you better go, I love you"

"I love you too"

She kisses you quickly and leaves your room quietly and quickly.
---------------------------
A/N - Hii guys, I hope your enjoying this book, I know it may seem like I'm writing every chapter the same but I just wanna get used to writing smut, so cut me some slack please🥺