Doggy Style - Wilhemina Venable

Y/L/N - Your Last Name/TW - Smut, strap on, and MDLG (mommy dom little girl)

You've been Wilhemina's personal assistant for a year, you developed a crush on her when you first saw her. Everything about her is perfect even her cane which you still don't know why she uses it. You kinda wish she would spank you with it, yes she spanked you before but only with her hand, which made you extremely wet.

Today is Monday a new week of being Ms. Venable's assistant, people always say good luck to me but she's not that bad.

I knock on the door of Ms. Venable office, I enter after hearing a harsh "come in", I walk to her desk and put her tea on it and I hand her a file. "Here you go Ms. Venable, have a nice day", I say as I go to the door. As I'm almost to the door I hear a spiting sound, I turn around to see Ms. Venable spiting out her coffee on her purple marble floor.

"WHAT IS THIS?" She asks you yelling. "It's tea Ms. Ven-", "I ASKED FOR COFFEE NOT TEA", "I am sorry Ms. Venable, they didn't have coffee this time", She walks to you stomping her cane loudly, she puts her hand around my throat making me hit my back on the door.

"Ms. Venable I am truly sor-", She slapped me. I moan softly, I hope she didn't hear that. She lets go of my throat, "I WANT YOU TO CLEAN EVERY TEA ON MY FLOOR, "Y-Yes Ms. Venable", I quickly walk over to the spot that's covered in tea, I take out my tissues out of my bag and clean up the mess.

I didn't know that my skirt was so short because when I turned around I saw Ms. Venable staring at my ass. I start blushing very hard, I get up and throw the tissues in the trash. "I'm sorry Ms. Venable, It won't happen again", "You got that damn right Ms. Y/L/N", Ms. Venable walks over to you, "Take off your skirt and panties, and bend over on the desk Ms. Y/L/N", "Y-Yes Ms. Venable".

You quickly take off your skirt and panties, bending over on her desk. Ms. Venable go locks the door and walks back over to you, and rubs your ass. "Hands or cane baby?", "Cane p-please", "Ouuu kinky little girl, aren't you?", "Y-yes mommy". I widen my eyes, "I didn't mean to say that, I-It just slipped out", "It's okay baby, you can call me anything you want baby. Are you ready for your punishment baby?", "Y-yes mommy".

Ms. Venable rubs her cane on your ass, making you moan softly. "I want you to count baby, okay?", "Okay mommy". She whips her cane on your ass making it red, you moan loudly. "O-one". After 9 more hits tears start coming out of your eyes and your moans stop. "T-T-Ten". Ms. Venable rubs your ass softly, "Hold on I might have some cream", She goes threw her bag finding the cream and she rubs it on your ass softly, you hiss because of the pain. You stand up and but then Ms. Venable bends you back over, she rubs two finger between your fold finding your growing wetness.

"Oh baby, so wet for mommy aren't you?", "Yes mommy, I'm so wet and horny for you". She leads you to her private bedroom, "Stay right here baby, don't move or you'll get punished more and get on all fours baby". You nod your head 'yes'. Ms. Venable walks over to a drawer and unlocks it, she pulls out a big, thick, purple dildo. She takes off her skirt and puts on the strap, she walks over to you and teases your hole. You moan loudly, "Please mommy please.", Ms. Venable shoves the dildo into your hole, putting her hand on your sides. "OH GOD".

She pounds her dildo into you, hard making you moan her name. You grab on the head board for balance because your arms are giving up. She pounds harder, "Cum for me baby, cum so hard for me", "OH GOD IM GONNA CUM FOR YOU MOMMY", You cum hard on the dildo, Ms. Venable lets you ride your high making sure your calmed down. She takes it out of you and you collapse on bed, you breath heavily making your chest rise up and down. Ms. Venable lays next to you and kisses your forehead. "Get some sleep baby".

---------------------------

A/N - I'm so happy with this chapter even though it took awhile to write but I hope you enjoyed.