Cuddles (naked) - Billie Dean Howard

I was in bed naked while crying quietly, waiting for Billie to come home. 5 minutes later I hear the front door close and keys jingling, I sniffle and wipe my tears as I hear heels clicking on the stairs, coming towards the bedroom door. I turn my back to the door so Billie wouldn't see my tear stained face and red eyes from crying, the bedroom door opens and Billie walks in.

"Hi baby" she says softly and takes her heels off before closing the door, "Hi Bil" I say quietly as my bottom lip quivers a little. She looks at me worried and takes off her clothes leaving her naked, she puts her clothes in the hamper and walks to me "Are you alright babe?" she ask softly but worried. I nod my head and curl up a little, she sighs sadly and gets under the covers with me, spooning me from behind "Are you sure baby?"

I nod again, knowing I would start crying again if I talked. She pulls me closer to her and kisses my head "Let me see your beautiful face my love" I shake my head and close my eyes making a tear fall out and down my cheek. "why not my love?" she ask sadly and puts her hand on my arm softly, I sigh shakily and turn around to her while looking down.

She cups my cheek and caress it softly while wiping my tears with her thumb "Oh baby.. what's wrong my beautiful angel?", I look into her beautiful chocolate eyes "A-Are you going to leave me?" I ask shakily but scared and nervous of the answer. She looks at me surprised that I asked the question, "W-What? Baby no of course not".

I nod and sniffle "You promise?", she cups my face and kisses my forehead "I promise my love. I love you so so so much". I smile softly and kiss her cheek "I love you too", we cuddle each other tightly while telling each other we love each other every now and then. Soon later falling asleep peacefully while the rain drops down on the roof and windows softly.
--------------------------

Sweet. Sad. Cute. And lovely. Sorry if this is short i'm going to post more on this book, maybe every Sunday or whatever. Hoped you enjoyed🤗