Fingering - Sarah Paulson

Y/N - Your name/TW - Smut, and fingering

I walk to Sarah trailer, we've been working hard for the past few days working on the new season of American Horror Story. I knock on the door hearing my soft, 'come in', I walk in and close the door. "hey Sar", she looks up at me from her phone and smiles, "Hey Y/N, how are you?", "I'm doing good, just got done for the day. How are you?".

She smiles, "I'm great, I'm gonna go take a shower and you can get comfortable, she gets up and walks up to me, "Okay thank you", I smile at her and she smiles, "You're welcome" She kisses me on the cheek and I blush, looking down.

She goes into to bathroom, locking the door. I sit on the couch and start thinking to myself, 'What would it feel to have Sarah's fingers inside me?' Yes I know it's a weird thought butttt I ask myself this everyday and every night. I start getting wet of the thought of Sarah fucking me, good thing I'm wearing dress. I lift up my dress reveling my long legs and thighs, I start rubbing my clit over my panties moaning softly. I move my panties to the side feeling my cold finger against my wet core.

I groan softly, bucking my hips at the feeling of my fingers. I slide three inside me while rubbing my clit with thumb, I close my eyes tightly and arch my head back hitting the back of the couch. I start massaging one of my breast while going deeper and faster hitting my g-spot, I feel my high approaching I put my hand over my mouth because I don't want Sarah to hear me fingering myself to her. My finger tighten around my fingers, few second later I cum on my fingers while moaning Sarah's name in my hand. I take my fingers out and clean them with my mouth. I pull my dress back down and get my breathing under control.

I open my eyes and they widen to the sight of Sarah leaning against the door frame, "S-Sarah? How long have you've been standing there?", "Since you closed your eyes, I have to say that was a amazing show", she giggle. I get up and flatten out my dress, "Well um, I'll get going now" before I grab my bag Sarah grabs my wrist. "What Sarah? Can we just forget about this?", "But I don't wanna forget the sight of you fingering yourself and moaning my name. To be honest it was the best sound I heard before", I widen my eyes a little, "What do you mean?".

"I mean that I like you too Y/N, and I think you would like the feeling of my finger inside you. Is that right?", I nod my head 'yes' and she smirks and kisses me, I kiss back. Feeling her soft lips on my mines was heaven, I moan into the kiss and she smiles into the kiss. She breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes while bitting her bottom lip, she pulls on my pantie waist-line. I quickly take them off leaving me in my dress, She pull my dress up to my neck making me feel the cold breeze on my skin.

She take one of my nipples into her mouth making my moan and arch my head back in pleasure. She moves her hand between my thighs making her groan at the feeling of my wetness for her, she lets go of my nipple with a pop and she picks me up and lightly drops me on the couch with my legs open wide. She slides two finger done my core making me breath heavily, she bites her lip and plunges two finger inside me, making me leave my mouth open in a 'o' shape. She speeds up her pace hitting my g-spot everytime. I moan her name loudly feeling a pit in my stomach knowing what's gonna happen.

"OH GOD SARA- OHHH IM GONNA CUM", "Cum for me baby, cum all over me", She speeds up her pace and my legs start shaking while exploding all over her fingers. I scream her name while she slows down her pace and takes out her fingers placing them into her mouth, she moans at the taste and kisses me making me taste myself all over her lips and tongue. She sits next to her while I close my eyes and try to get my breathing on control, "Oh that was amazing" I look at her and smile, "Thank you baby and you taste amazing". I giggle and blush "Thanks Sar", I get up and grab my panties and hold then out in front of her and she looks at my confused, "You can keep them if you want, there still pretty wet." I say winking at her and she laughs and grabs them.

She stands up and pulls me into a hungry kiss, moaning into my mouth while her tongue fights with my tongue. She breaks the kiss and looks eyes my eyes while brushing a piece of hair behind my ear, "Wanna come back to my house?" She ask and I smile wide, "I would love to cutie", She chuckles and grabs her bag and mines and we make our way to her house.
---------------------------
A/N - I FREAKING LOVE THISSSSSS, I'm having a gay panic because I wish this story was true😞🤚🏽