On the floor - Billie Dean Howard

Y/N - Your Name/TW - Smut, pussy slapping, mommy kink, and choking

I've been Billie's personal assistant for about a year now and we start dating 5 months ago, she so wonderful and smart and I don't have a problem with the ghost thing I just want her to be safe.

I enter her office after hearing a soft "come in", I place her coffee on her desk and giving her, her schedule. Before I leave I place a small quick kiss on the cheek and leaves her to go to my office. A few hours later It's lunch time and me and Billie always have lunch together.

I walk over to her office and knock on it, "Come on in" I smile and open the door seeing a bunch of food on the floor with a blanket under. I open my mouth surprised, "Babe, what's all this?"..."Well you've been working hard and I think you deserve this".

I walk over to the floor and sit down, "You didn't have to do this babe", "I know, but I wanted to for you" She kisses me softly and we smiles into the kiss, we start eating and talking and laughing like we do every lunch and I can never get tired of hearing Billie laughing, It's so sexy and soft.

"I love your laugh, It's so sexy", She looks at me and smirks, "Oh yeah?" she bites her lip, I nod my head slowly "Come over here" She pats her lap and I crawl over to her and sits on her lap, she starts rubbing my thighs getting closer to my core making me wetter. "Did you lock the door baby?" I nod my head.

"Good girl" She bites her lip harder while unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off my shoulder's, she starts kissing my neck and chest. I throw my head back while moaning softly, she unclips my bra throwing it on the floor and takes one of my nipples into her mouth while playing with the other one between her fingers, pulling it and rubbing it.

"P-Please...", "Please what babygirl?"..."Please fuck me mommy", "Since you asked so nicely I will give you your wish". She lays me down on the floor and takes off my pants leaving me in my lace white panties, she looks at my wet panties and groans at the sight. She runs her fingers over the lace and rubs my clit making me moan her 'name'.

"Mmmm, please mommy" She grabs my thraot with on of her hands and then slaps my pussy with the other hand making me moan louder, "Shhh baby, I don't want people to hear us" I nod my head while biting my lip, "Your being such a good girl for mommy, aren't you?" "Yes mommy, I'll always be your good girl". She takes off my panties and starts kissing and sucking on my thighs leaving marks.

She gets closer to my wet pussy making my buck my hips closer to her mouth, she put her hand on my hip making me stop and groan. The closer she gets the louder I groan/moan, she runs her finger between my folds feeling my wetness, I moan arching my back begging for more.

She slaps my pussy making me groan louder and hit my head on the ground, she rubs my clit with two fingers and then adds three fingers inside my entrance, "OH GOD, Mmmm make me cum mommy" she speeds up her pace hitting my g-spot everytime while rubbing my clit in a circler motion.

She feels me tighten around her fingers going faster and faster making me squirt and cum at the same time, my chest goes up and down fast while Billie is cleaning up every drop of cum and pee on my pussy. She climbs on top of me making me feel her wetness on my stomach and she kisses me hungrily while massaging my breast in her hands.---------------------------

A/N - Sorry for posting so late, I woke up late and I didn't really have that much time butt I got it done which is all that matters. Have a goodnight 🤍🥰