Under the desk - Billie Dean Howard

Y/N- Your Name/TW- Smut, small mommy kink, and small spanking

Me and Billie been married for 2 years and dating for 4, me and Billie got along pretty fast we had a lot in common and I developed a crush on her since I first saw her. Today I decided to meet Billie at her job today for lunch, once I entered the building I went up to the desk making eye contact with this lady probably around her late 20's with blue ocean eyes and black hair, she smiles at me showing me her perfect white teeth "How may I help you?". "Hi, I am Billie Dean Howards wife and we have lunch" "Okay give me one second" she grabs the phone and dials a number waiting for the person to answer "Hi, Mrs. Dean Howard. Your wife is downstairs... okay will do.... you too" she hangs up the phone and turns back to me and nod her head, I smile back at her walking away from her entering the elevator clicking the top floor which only Billie's office is in.

The elevator digs telling me I made it to floor 10, the doors open walking out as the door close behind me, I walk over to Billie's office knocking on the door before entering "Come in" I smile as I hear her soft voice, I open the door closing it behind me, I turn around looking at Billie typing on her laptop "Hello Mrs. Dean Howard" She shoots her head up making eye contact with me smiling widen as she stand up walking over to me, she grabs my waist pulling me into a big kiss "Well hello Mrs. Dean Howard, how are you today?" I bites my lip placing a quick kiss on her plump lips "My day is going better now that I'm here with you Bil", she smiles and blushes softly making me chuckle "You always make me soft, I hate you" she hits me ass making me squeal and giggle.

"Mmm yeah sure you do Billie willy" she rolls her eyes playfully hugging me tightly "Bil what's wrong?" she shakes her head "Nothing I just missed you.... like a lot" I smile widely hugging her tightly "I missed you too Billie Dean Howard", she pulls away grabbing my hand walking us over behind her desk, she sits in her chair and taps her thigh wanting me to sit down, I smile softly as I sit on her thigh putting my head on her shoulder as she wraps her arms around my body kissing me softly on my temple whispering how much she loves me which makes me blush and bite me lip.

"Well aren't you romantic Mrs. Dean Howard" She chuckles and slaps my butt softly "Very funny Y/N" I shoot my head up looking into her chocolate orbs "Billie you know I hate when you call me by my first name" she smirks and kisses my cheek "Sorry babe", "See much better then Y/N". I put my head back on her shoulder as her hand makes it down to my ass giving it a firm sqeeze making me moan as she smirk and kisses my jaw and cheek, "Hey baby?" I look up a her
"Hmm?" she licks her lips bring a tiny bit in between her teeth "Can you do a favor for mommy?".

"Bil you know your only allowed to call yourself that when your horn-" She raises her perfect shaped eyebrows and smirks "-ohhh Billie Willy is horny huh?" she spanks my ass making me moan into her neck "That's not my name right now princess you know that" I nod my head quickly taking my head off her shoulder looking into her eyes again "I'm sorry mommy" she smirks and bites her lip "Good girl, now get under my desk and eat mommy out, okay?" I nod and get off of her getting on my knees crawling under the desk as my skirt raises showing my white thong making Billie groan and bite her lip harder.

She pulls herself closer to the desk opening her legs making me see her wet red panties, I rub my hands up and down her thighs getting closer and closer to her core making her breath hitch, "Come on princess, be my good girl" I open her legs wider taking off her panties while hitching her skirt more up to her hips giving me a good view of her core, I lick up her thigh feeling the softness of her skin against my tongue as she whines and bucks her hips closer to me. I put my hands on her thighs as I slide my tongue up between her lips making her moan and throw her head back in pleasure, I circle my tongue around her entrance teasing her while her moans gets louder.

I move my thumb onto her clit slowly circling the little nub, I look up seeing Billie biting her lip as her eyes are close shut and her head tilt to the side, I slide my tongue inside her hole leaving her mouth drop open as her eyebrows stich together as one of her hands find there way to her clothed breast and the other one tangled in my hair pulling me closer to her wet vagina making my tongue slide in deeper into her tight hole, I circle my tongue around her walls tickling her g-spot as I increase my pace on her clit making her moans get louder as her hand sqeeze her boob harder and her other hand scratching my scalp.

I soon start to feel her walls tighten around my tongue telling me she's close "Mmm baby, yes keep going... I'm so close baby" I continue my actions speeding up my pace as my tongue hits her g-spot and long after her cum drips into my mouth as she screams my name loudly as her head falls back and her grip on my head loosens, I clean up her vagina moaning at the taste of her sweet cum placing kisses on her bare thighs as she gets her breathing on track.

I pull her panties back up kissing her clothed clit before stand up pulling my skirt down as I place kisses on her neck and jaw careful not to leave hickey or bite marks, she pulls me onto her lap wrapping her arms tightly around me bringing my chest closer to her's as she looks up at me placing a big kiss on my lips shoving her tongue inside my mouth as it collides with my tongue making me moan into her mouth as she slaps my ass harder, she breaks the kiss moving my hair out my face and fixing it up a little before planting kisses on my cheeks and forehead. "Well that was a big lunch, thank you Billie Willy" she laughs and kisses me again "You're welcome love, I never get tired of you after 4 years of dating." I sigh while hugging her tightly "Me too Bil, your special" she places a kiss on my temple while humming our favorite song.
--------------------------

A/N- I feel like I haven't posted this book in soooooo long but It's only been 2 days👀 Also for you big a*s Mildred simps out there, next chapter is Ms. Mildred Ratched😉🤍