Cuddles (naked) - Lana Winters

It was dark, stormy and quiet. the only thing I can hear was mine and Lana's soft breathing. The thunder roars loudly as I jump a little, trying to act brave even though I was scared shitless.

I look over at Lana, sound asleep like the storm didn't bother her one bit, I quietly stand up and take off my gown, walking over to her bed as my feet hit the cold concrete floor. "Lana?" I whisper quietly, pulling my panties down leaving me naked as I get in the bed with her.

We sometimes do this, cuddle, but not usually naked.

She moves a little and turn around, looking at me sleepily. "What's wrong Y/N/N?" she whispers while rubbing her beautiful brown eyes. "I'm scared" I say while my hands shake under the covers. She pokes out her bottom lip and cuddle me, startled, not expecting me to be naked.

"I-I'm sorry" I stutter while moving away a little but not much since the bed were small. "It's okay sweetie, we can cuddle naked" she smiles softly and sits up, taking off her gown and panties quietly, throwing them on the floor before laying back down and cuddling me tightly.

Protecting me from the storm but felt like she was protecting me from this horrible Asylum. I cuddle her as tightly as I could without hurting her and nuzzle in her neck, inhaling her sweet smell that was just naturally there. 

Me and Lana just started dating a few weeks ago, it's nice, private, cozy, and she really amazing and beautiful. I love when she calls me pet names and holds me tight. It's the best feeling in the world.

She grabs my chin softly and makes me look at her, kissing me softly as I kiss her back, feeling butterflies in my stomach while blushing really hard, my cheeks heating up. She breaks the kiss and smiles at me, her eyes twinkling. "I love you.." she whispers against my lips. I look at her, shocked but happy, very happy. "I-I love you too Lana".

She smile widely, making the room light up, as she hugs as tightly. "I will get us out of here, I promise angel". I believed her. And she kept her promise. We finally got out after months of being in there. We ran away and got married, had a beautiful baby girl and got a puppy. 

We smiled, we laughed, we hugged, we cried. We survived.

--------------------------

A/N: IM BACKKK!! I hope you enjoyed it!