In a public place - Lana winters

Y/N - Your Name/TW - Smut, and choking

Me and Lana were getting ready to have a date night at this fancy restaurant, I look at myself in the mirror making sure my hair looked okay. I smile at myself and walk out of the bathroom, I find Lana putting on her black heels and she stands up and looks at me with her mouth open.

 I smile at myself and walk out of the bathroom, I find Lana putting on her black heels and she stands up and looks at me with her mouth open

Lana's outfit^

Your outfit^

"Do you like it?" I ask shyly, "Do I like it? Baby I love it. You look sexy ass hell. Baby do a spin for me please." I giggle and spin around for her, "Damnnn girl you got assss" You both laugh and she walks up to me and kisses me and slaps my ass while smirking into the kiss while I moan in her mouth.

"Come on Lana banana, we are gonna be late" She grabs my hand while walking to the car, I climb into the passenger seat while Lana sits in the driver seat. She hold my hand while driving to the restaurant, pulling into the parking lot and turn off the car. She places a kiss on my cheek and smiles at me while I kiss her hand.

We get out the car and enter the restaurant holding hands, "Table for Winters", "Right this way ladies". We follow the man to our table which is in the back because Lana doesn't like having that much people around, we both sit in our seat and say 'Thank you' to the man before picking up our menu's.

"What are you gonna eat baby?" Lana asks me looking up at me, "Hmm I think I'm just gonna eat something light, maybe a salad or soup", "I think I'm gonna have a salad" she says closes her menu and I close mine, "Yeah same, I'm not that hungry". "Then why did you come?", "Because I love you and I didn't want to hurt your feeling if I said no, but I wanted to go on this date because we haven't been on a date in a while and I missed it".

"Me too baby, I've missed these night with you" she grabs my hand and kisses it making me blush and smile at her and she smiles back, "I love you soo much Y/N, and I know I've been busy with work but I want to spend every second with you in my arms, kissing me, hugging me, cuddling me." She wipes her tear that just fell from her eye, "And I would like to know if you would do the honor and become me wife.." she pulls out a box and open it revealing a beautiful silver ring.

I put my hand over my mouth gasping while tears run down my face, "omg Lanaaa, of course I wanna marry you" She smiles wide and puts the ring on my finger, I get up and sit on her lap while kissing her hard with more tears running down my cheeks, ...

I put my hand over my mouth gasping while tears run down my face, "omg Lanaaa, of course I wanna marry you" She smiles wide and puts the ring on my finger, I get up and sit on her lap while kissing her hard with more tears running down my cheeks, "I love you so much Lana banana" I whisper against her lips, "I love you too Y/N"

We order our food and we talk and laugh all night hold each others hands and smiling like teenagers. After Lana pays we walk out the restaurant still hand in hand, I kiss her and look into her eyes biting my lip. "I can't wait anymore Lana... I need you so bad" She checks if anyone is around and drags me into an alleyway wrapping her hand around my thraot pushing me against the wall.

She starts kiss my neck leaving hickeys on her way down, she lifts up my dress a little bit and runs her finger on my panties feeling my wetness. "Hmm.. please Lana" She smirks and take off my panties putting them in her purse and she starts rubbing my clit with one hand and her other hand is wrapped around my throat. I moan softly begging for more, she shoves three fingers inside my hole making me hit my head on the wall while moaning her name.

"Oh- Lana fuckk, don't stop baby" she speeds up her pace and tighten her hand around my throat but not to hard, "MMMMM B-BABY IM GONNA CU- OHHHH FUCKKKK" I exploded all over her fingers and my cum runs down my legs onto the ground. She slows down her pace letting me ride my high, once I calm down she takes out her fingers and place them on my lips, "Open" she says with her dom voice. I open my mouth and she shoves her finger inside my mouth while I suck and lick on them cleaning every cum off her fingers, she takes her fingers out and bends down licking my cum off my legs and core.

She gets up and kisses my roughly pushing her tongue inside my mouth, she takes my hand and we walk to our car and she drives home fast while rubbing my clit making me have another orgasm. Once we get home she shoves me into the wall making out with me until we get to our room undressing each other and fucking each other hard.---------------------------

A/N - I LOVE THISSSS😫 sorry I didn't post yesterday againnnn, school is getting on my last NERVES🤠🔫