Chapter XXX (FINALE)

JULIE'S POV:

I saw Nick look over at me with a questioning look in his eyes. It was almost like he knew something was off.

Suddenly my phone went off in my pocket with a slight ring and vibration. I quickly unlocked it and started to read the message under the table away from Nick/Caleb's view.

Luke had sent me a message off my old iPhone that I had given him just before they had left to go on their mission. 'Willie is safe. We are back at the house.'

I couldn't stop the smile that I tried to conceal trying to avoid spooking Caleb as he sat in front of me. I looked up trying to remember the excuse the boys had helped me to come up with to leave this 'date'.

"Nick I'm so sorry my dad just texted me. He needs me home like right now. I have to go." I spoke trying to hide the happiness and replace it with worry.

I stood up quickly trying to run away as fast as my feet could carry me. As I walked away I felt a tug on my arm that was stronger than anything I had felt in my life. I whipped my head around as fast as I could trying to hide the fear that took over when I saw Nick's face so close to mine.

There was so much anger hidden behind his eyes, this was something I had never seen in Nick before. I felt a chill run down my spine the longer we stood with his grip tight on my arm. He continued to apply more pressure to my lower arm.

"Ow, Nick you're hurting me." I whimpered, the pain becoming too much for me to handle.

"Oh you think this hurts? You really don't know what pain is then Julie." A wicked smile came across his face.

Before I could recognise what I was doing I ripped my arm out of his grasp wanting to have about 30 showers to wash this feeling off my body.

"Bye Caleb." I answered with all the confidence I could muster in that moment. I began to walk away trying to hold onto this shocking confidence and leave him behind in shock.

NICK'S POV:

When Julie stood up from that table I knew that they had done something.

When Julie had started walking away from me my body filled with anger. How could they think they had outsmarted me.

Julie pulled out of my grasp I knew what this meant. "WAR"

I mumbled under my breath when Julie was out of my vision. "They think they've won? Oh this is just the beginning!"

LUKE'S POV:

I had been pacing around the music studio since I had sent Julie that text. She hadn't sent me a reply and a million thoughts had begun taking over my mind.

What if Caleb found out about what we were doing?

What if she was hurt?

What if he knew what we were doing all along and this was his plan to get Julie alone?

What if...

"Luke you gotta stop pacing mate you are giving me a headache." Alex spoke up as he sat on the couch with Willie beside him.

"I know you're worried Luke but Julie is strong I'm sure she'll be fine." Reggie backed from the piano bench.

I stood still for a moment trying to listen to boys and calm myself down but I just couldn't do it. The nerves over took me and this time instead of pacing I collapsed to the ground trying to keep my breathing under control.

What if that was the last time I would see her?

What if I never told her how I really felt about her?

What if I never got the chance to...

My thought was interrupted by the sound of the door being flung open quickly. I felt my body completely relax in that moment when Julie walked through the door.

I watched as Julie looked around, I'm assuming to see if Willie was here, I guess to see if she can even see Willie.

Julie smiled so wide when she spotted Alex on the couch clearly sitting beside Willie.

"Hey Willie it's so nice to finally meet you." Julie walked over towards him to pull him into a short hug.

"You can see me?" Willie asked, standing aback a bit somewhat confused. The room went silent for a moment. When Willie nudged Alex "A lifer can see me!" The excitement evident in his voice. It was probably the first time a lifer could see him without Caleb.

Willie pulled Julie into a short hug confused but happy altogether. "It's nice to meet you too Julie. Finally! Am I right?" Willie chuckled the rest of us joining in.

I coughed lightly trying to subtly get Julie's attention. I watched as she turned around to look at me with a classic Julie smirk on her face. I walked over to her as quick as my feet would carry me.

As soon as she stood in front of me I placed my hands against her cheeks trying my best to keep my heart from beating out of my chest. Julie tried to wrap her arms around me but I refused to remove my hands from her face.

"Are you okay? Did Caleb do anything? Did he hurt you?" I asked quickly trying to get all the information I could out of her.

"I'm fine Luke. Promise." I looked into her eyes but my attention was drawn to the small tug on the sleeve of her shirt that drew my attention.

Julie looked down trying to avoid my eyes at that moment.

I gently guided my hand down to her arm lifting it up so I would be able to see what was wrong. I lightly tugged the material up her arm to get a look at what had happened to her while she was with Caleb.

I felt my body go numb at that moment. I felt like I wanted to punch someone, more than I had my whole life. There was clearly a bruise forming in the shape of a hand print around Julies forearm.

"I'm gonna kill him. I don't know how or when but he will pay for doing this to you." I spoke with such anger.

Before I turned around to go and find Caleb I felt two soft hands turning me back on my cheeks.

"Luke I'm okay. I promise. Just stay here with me." There was such a softness to Julie's words. Something so calming. At this moment I knew I had fallen completely in love with this girl.

In the next moment I don't know what had come over me. It was like I lost complete control cause I knew that Julie was the one that I was supposed to be with. It was like she was my reason for being at this point.

The room was dead silent. It was like there were only the two of us left here on earth.

I placed my hands on her cheeks moving hers off of mine in the process. I pulled her closer to my body. I began to move slowly towards Julie, our faces so close I could feel her breath fanning my face. I couldn't stand it anymore as my lips connected with Julies for the first time. The first kiss.

OMG EVERYONE! FINALLY THAT IS A WRAP ON THE SPARK: JULIE AND THE PHANTOMS. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!!! THE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT AND LOVE FROM ALL OF YOU GUYS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I HAVE LOVED WRITING THIS STORY SO MUCH!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS 
        COURTNEY XOXO