Chapter IV

JULIE'S POV

I woke up in the morning, I couldn't even remember falling asleep. I looked to my left, my writing journal open on the bed next to me, the pen lost in my sheets. I tore the pages with my lyrics out of the journal, shutting it quickly, placing it back on my bedside table. I folded the pages walking over to my dream box placing them neatly inside the box with my other pages.

I walked towards the bathroom having a quick shower, changing into a cute denim dress with a yellow t-shirt underneath, with a pair of black boots. Humming as I walked through the house I spotted my dad and brother sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart, how'd you sleep?" My dad asked, noticing me walking closer to the kitchen.

"It was alright, I couldn't sleep much after last night." I smiled.

"You were so incredible last night Jules. So do I get to meet these boys anytime soon." Dad asked again.

"I don't think so dad, they don't live here remember." I reminded him trying to cover up why the boys are never around.

"Oh yeah, where do they live Julie?" Carlos smirked looking over at me.

I could tell he was up to something, before I knew what I was doing I just blurted out the first thing that came to mind. The same thing that I tried to tell Flynn was all I could remember.

"Uh Sweden, yeah they prefer to only be seen during our gigs. They are very private people..." I laughed shyly, grabbing a quick snack out of the fridge. "I'm gonna go do some writing in the garage." I bolted out of the front door.

I walked down the path towards the garage. Opening the doors I held my breath hoping to still see the boys inside. As I looked around the room I could see Alex and Reggie laying around the room playing with random objects. They bolted up when I cleared my throat, gaining their attention.

"Hey Julie," Reggie smiled, waving lightly.

Alex smacked Reggie in the chest with the back of his hand.

"How are you guys feeling after last night? Have you had any more jolts?" I worried about the answer.

"Nothing since they disappeared last night." Alex answered putting his hands in his pocket rocking back and forth.

I looked around the room confused as to why Luke hasn't come out since I got here.

"Uh guys... where's Luke?"

"Oh he left sometime last night, like poof." Reggie answered not realising how happy he sounded.

My smile dropped off my face, why would he take off? What if he was hurt? What if he had completed his unfinished business and crossed over? What if I never see him again?

Alex noticing my drop in energy gave Reggie a disappointed look gesturing towards me.

"I'm sure he's fine though Julie, he'll be back," Reggie smiled again.

"Uh yeah I guess, well I've got to head off to school. We can do some planning for our next gigs and stuff when I get home." I answered quickly leaving the garage space.