Chapter XIX

*OMG GUYS OFFICALLY GOT TO 11K WHEN I GOT UP TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME TO SEE HOW MUCH YOU ALL LOVE THIS STORY 💕💕*

JULIE'S POV:

I looked over at Luke who just stood completely still staring at my dad in complete shock. I didn't know how to react to this either. I quickly took notice that dad was just standing there waiting for one of us to say something.

"Oh uh, dad this is Luke." I gestured over to him.

Luke broke out of his trance moving closer to my dad putting his hand out to shake his hand. I got so nervous when he did this, I didn't know if he'd even be able to touch him. I held my breath as my dad moved forward to grip Luke's hand in his own. As dad held Luke's hand and shook it up and down I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

"So Luke I never thought I'd get the privilege of meeting the mysterious hologram band." My dad spoke up after the guys separated. "Think Julie might be a little embarrassed of me." Dad laughed at his own joke.

"Maybe a bit more than a little bit," I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that," My dad called out to me jokingly. He turned back to face Luke continuing their attempted conversation. "So Luke, what are you doing here? I was told that you boys lived in Sweden and didn't want to be in the spotlight."

Luke looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "Uh...yeah...." Luke flicked his gase over to me begging for help. I gestured for him to continue. I mouthed over to him 'keep going.'

"Uh yes sir, we uh flew over to surprise Julie in person," Luke stuttered out.

"Oh that's so lovely. Wait we? Are the other boys here too?" Dad asked, genuinely interested.

"Yes they are out sight seeing at the moment," I jumped into their conversation trying to save Luke from anymore awkwardness with my dad.

Dad looked so interested in Luke from the moment he had spotted him in the garage. The silence began to become too much when all three of us hadn't spoken in about 3 minutes. I looked at my dad giving him one of my looks that was telling him to get out. My dad looked between Luke and I with a bit of skepticism and that knowing father smirk on his face.

"Uh well I'm going to head inside and work on getting dinner ready. Oh Luke you and the boys should definitely join us for dinner tonight. I won't take no for an answer. Consider it a thank you for everything you've done to help bring my daughter back to us." My dad smiled towards Luke.

I knew there was no way to get out of this dinner tonight. I was trying to think of every possible excuse I could think of but nothing I came up with could possibly get us out of tonight. I tried to see if Luke could come up with anything, but when I looked over he looked as blank as I did.

"Uh yeah dad that sounds great. I'll let the other guys know when they get back."

"Well I'll leave you guys to it, I'll see you guys soon. Dinner will be ready in about 2 hours." My dad spoke over his shoulder as he moved out of the garage, making his way up to the main house.

For a moment when the door shut I stood in silence with Luke, neither of us knowing what to say at that moment. I moved over and sat down on the couch, instantly I placed my head in my hands. I just wish I knew more about all this ghost stuff, like how does all of this work. As soon as we think we have it figured out we get completely flipped upside down.

I watched as Luke made his way over to me on the couch. He sat down beside me but still hadn't said anything since my dad left

"Luke?"