Chapter XXIX

HEY EVERYONE SO SORRY FOR HOW LONG IT HAS TAKEN TO GET THIS CHAPTER UP IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY POST ON MY PROFILE I'VE JUST BEEN GOING THROUGH ALOT WITH SOME FAMILY DRAMA AT THE MOMENT. I THOUGHT I WOULD WRITE A LONGER CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS TO MAKE UP FOR HOW LONG IT TOOK :) ENJOY

JULIE'S POV:

I watched as Luke's face dropped at my idea. I knew instantly that he would never be okay with what I was going to do, no had to do.

"Do it." He answered quietly, "for Alex."

I walked straight out of the garage towards the house. I raced straight towards my room searching for my phone that I had thrown onto my bed when I had got home from school. I found the phone caught in the messed up sheets and doona on my bed. I pulled up my contacts on the screen scrolling until I reached the number I knew I had to call.

I heard the ringing continue for longer than usual. A dial tone clicked and the voice answered back from the other side of the phone.

"Hello Julie," the voice resembling that of someone I knew but did not sound like him at all at the same time.

"Hey Nick."

"What did you need to discuss?" He asked with curiosity. I felt my skin crawl at the tone and wording of his sentence, it did not resemble the guy I knew, the guy I grew up with.

"I was thinking about what you asked me the other day and I would love to go out with you." I replied trying to hold back the vomit that I could feel churning in my stomach.

"That sounds lovely. I will pick you up at 6pm to go out for the evening."

"I'll see you then." With that I hung the phone up as quickly as I could.

I threw my phone down on the bed following quickly after trying to avoid the tears that came from the anger radiating from my body. I pulled my pillow close screaming deeply into the soft material.

I heard a quiet knock echo from the other side of my door. Quickly wiping under my eyes trying to look more put together than I felt.

"Come in," I called out to the person on the other side of my door.

The door gently opened, Luke's head popping around the corner. I breathed deeply knowing that I did not have to hide how I was feeling. Luke walked over sitting down beside me on the bed. I noticed the small red circles under his eyes, similar to mine at this moment. I reached out gently placing my hand over the top of Luke's. Both of us sat in silence for a while, I knew that even though the situation angered Luke there was still a danger in our plan. Danger for me and the guys.

A LITTLE WHILE LATER (READ IN THE SPONGEBOB VOICE OVER🤣🤣)

I pulled down the cropped shirt that I had paired with my high waisted flared jeans. I felt disgusting knowing that this "date" would be with someone who had tried to kill and tortured my friends and possessed another friend.

I walked towards the front gate of my house leaning against the fence waiting for Nick/Caleb to show up. I spotted him walking down the road, definitely not wearing something that he would usually put together. He was dressed almost formally, I don't think I had even seen Nick in any sort of formal wear before.

"Shall we?" Caleb asked, extending his arm for me to grab onto. This was such a strange action.

I swallowed the lump in my throat grabbing his arm allowing me to follow him to wherever he was going to take me.

LUKE'S POV:

Alex, Reggie and I once again stood outside of the ghost club. I knew that Alex had got so much hope when we had told him Julie's plan to try and save Willie from Caleb.