Chapter XXVIII

HEY EVERYONE FINALLY THE NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

LUKE'S POV:

"Come on Luke, please." Reggie continued to plead following me around wanting to know about my date with Julie.

"No," I laughed slightly as Reggie continued to give me his big puppy dog eyes.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee," He continued to beg.

"Reggie this may not be the right time to be talking about this."

"Luke this was so important to you. I know that there is so much stuff going on but I want to hear about something special in your life."

I couldn't help the warm feeling spreading in my chest. I knew that sometimes Reggie could act silly and random a lot but this was so genuine. I noticed the small smile that started coming onto my face and spotted the genuine excitement on Reggie's face.

"Fine, fine. Okay I'll tell you the story." I replied as motioned for both of us to sit down on the couch together.

"What do you want to know?" I asked Reggie as he sat down beside me.

"Everything! Tell me everything!" Reggie smiled resting his elbows on his knees holding his face staring deep into my soul.

"Well we went to the cliff near the ocean that you guys set up, it was really beautiful. We just talked for like ages. After I took her to the place we had our first gig and we opened up a bit about music and that side of our life. So yeah." I finished my story.

"Awww Luke it sounds so cute. Were there any moments?" Reggie asked raising his eyebrows at the end of the sentence.

"What do you mean?"

"Chemistry!" Reggie answered again raising his eyebrows during each syllables.

I moved my hand out shoving Reggies shoulder gently trying to find a way to avoid the question.

"So did anything else happen between you and Julie?" Reggie asked again giving me his typical smirky look.

Before I could even answer Reggies question the door to the garage opened wide and Julie started walking in. Reggie and I looked back at each other knowing that we needed to shut up immediately.

"Hey guys you ready for rehearsals?" Julie asked as she walked into the space.

"Uh yeah lets go." I answered getting off the couch moving towards the instruments.

"Where's Alex?" Julie asked looking around the room.

"He went out for a walk." Reggie answered quickly.

"Oh whys that?" Julie asked again gettin gmore worried about Alex.

Reggie and I looked at each other debating what to tell Julie about the whole situation we were in the middle of.

"We found out today that Caleb is definitely in Nick's body." I replied to Julie's question watching her as she became worried and scared. "He also has Willie and we can't get him back." I finished.

Julie just stood still with a shocked look across her face. "Wait what?"

I looked over at Reggie. Reggie stepped closer beginning to repeat everything I had just told Julie.

"Okay...okay Reggie I know what Luke said I just am shocked. How did this happen? Why did this happen?" Julie cuts Reggie off.

"You remember when Willie helped us get the Orpheum show?" I asked Julie.

"Yeah."

"Well Caleb must have found out cause Willie was fiding from him and he found him. He still wants us to join his club."

I watched as Julie started pacing around the room, I couldn't tell if it was worry, nerves or fear. I could see her brain trying to process or come up with some way to fix this situation.

"Julie what are you thinking?" Reggie asked.

I watched Julie as she waited to reply, I knew that she had some sort of idea but she was wrestling with herself trying to figure it out.

"Julie?" I questioned trying to break her out of her thinking.

"I uh might have an idea."

"What is it?" Reggie sat down looking up at her wanting to hopefully know a solution to this gigantic problem.

"It might work but Luke you may not like it." Julie finished looking over at me.

I could feel my chest beating harder as I looked at Julie. Seeing her face go softer with sympathy I knew that there was only one thing that I may not like in this moment. Nick!

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND LOVING AND SUPPORTING THIS STORY! I HAD A COUPLE DAYS BREAK TO REST AND GET BACK INTO MY WRITING! THIS STORY IS COMING TO AN END VERY SOON BUT I HAVE DECIDED THAT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL. 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: HOW DO YOU THINK THIS STORY WILL END?

- COURTNEY