Chapter V

Alex and Reggie took off out of the studio using their transportation abilities to go out on a search for Luke. Both of them seriously worried about their best friend, not knowing where he took off to had both of them so scared. Luke had disappeared before in the past but never for this long.

ALEX'S POV

Reggie and I had poofed onto the beach where we had performed one of our first songs back as a band. I scanned the ocean line and the street walk but I couldn't find him anywhere.

"I don't think he's here. Oh wait... oh nope just a dog." Reggie giggled next to me, "what a cute little puppy. I wanna pet him."

As Reggie moved forward I grabbed his arm pulling him firmly backwards.

"He's not here either," I surmised.

"I don't get it, where could he be? We checked his parents house, the garage, Julie's house, the Orpheum and the beach." Reggie was nervously listing.

"I don't know Reggie, maybe he doesn't want to be found. I don't know anymore."

I sat down on the closest bench nearby, I sighed shoving my hands through my hair. It has been such a crazy couple of weeks since we've been back. All of this was still a lot to come to terms with, nothing was ever truly simple anymore.

"Alex what's going on buddy." Reggie asked, plonking himself down beside me.

I sighed again looking up at him. "It's just been a lot to take in Reggie."

"Oh I know what you mean, first we are stuck in his dark room for like 25 years like that's such a long time, then we randomly turn up in our practice garage like how is that even possible then..." Reggie babbled as I slapped my hand over his mouth trying to stop him from talking.

"I know Reg I was there."

"There's something else Alex. Oh... I know it's about Willie."

"No it's not, what uh are you talking about?"

"When was the last time you spoke to him?"

I sighed looking down at my lap, "Before we played at the Orpheum. I don't even know if he's okay, what if Caleb found out about what he did for us? He might be seriously hurt or gone or I don't even know."

"I don't think you have to worry about it much anymore," Reggie answered, gesturing to the street behind me.

I turned around so fast standing up off the bench. Willie was skating down the middle of the street passing in and out of cars so easily. I could see the smallest wisps of his hair flying out from under his helmet. Before he could see me though I disappeared from his sight needing to be anywhere but here.

REGGIE'S POV

"Alex?" I asked not seeing him anymore, "Oh great now I lost both of them, what is this the 3rd grade scavenger hunt, I hate hide and seek." I pouted.