Chapter XXIV

LUKE'S POV:

As Julie and I walked around towards the next location, I started getting really nervous. Much more nervous than I was before. This was probably one of the scariest things I have done ever. I had come to this place a couple times since we came back as ghosts. It was a secret place that I hadn't shown anyone, not even the guys. When we showed up at the place I saw confusion all over Julie's face.

"Why are we here Luke?"

"Look I know it's not a proper date place but this is something I really wanted to share with you. I haven't taken anyone here." I spoke, gripping her hand tighter, nervous for her reaction.

I watched as Julie turned to the cemetery behind her. "Okay show me." She smiled.

I smiled widely as I guided her hand to the spot that I wanted to share with her. Finding the exact spot I released her hand to give her time to spot the reason we were here.

I watched as Julie fell to her knees, her hand gliding over the piece of engraved stone.

"Luke?" Julie looked up at me with such concern.

"I know."

I knelt besides Julie, needing in this moment for her to understand the importance of why we were here.

"Luke, why did you bring me here?"

"I know that this isn't the most romantic place to bring someone but I feel that you need to know all parts of me. This is a part of who I am. This is what brought me to you if I'm completely honest."

I looked down at the stone that was carved with my full name. 'Luke Patterson, 1978-1995, A loving son, the soul of a musician.' I couldn't have asked my parents for anything more than this.

I watched as Julie's hand kept tracing the words on the stone.

"Luke?"

I turned to face her instantly. I was scared of her reaction.

"Yeah?"

"I know it might sound odd and maybe, no! A lot selfish. But I'm glad that you were brought here."

"I know what you mean. Oddly I'm glad that I ended up here too."

I followed Julie as she moved towards the bench nearby. As Julie sat down on the bench I moved down next to her.

"This has been the best first date I could have ever asked for Luke." Julie smiled up at me.

I smirked towards her in reply, "who said it was a date?" I watched Julie blush before I jumped back in. "Of course it was a date." I gently nudged her shoulder.

Watching Julie blushing and nervously playing with her hands I knew there was a major question that in my soul I already knew the answer to. "Wait! Julie is this your first date?"

"Uh...yeah it is."

"Awwwww Julie that is sooo cuteeee." I sang in a playful voice.

Julie shoved my shoulder when I started poking fun at her. I laughed lightly, shoving her back. This started a whole new round of pushing back and forth. As we got more and more into our game I ended up accidentally pushing Julie off of the bench.

"Julie I am so sorry." I reached my hand out to help pull her up off the ground.

When I felt her hand fall into my own a sudden jolt and I was laying beside Julie on the grass.

"Oh is that how we are playing this game?" I asked laughing.

Julie's laugh rang throughout the small park area. Both of us were trying to catch our breath as we kept laughing continually.

This was beyond the best moment I would say I ever had with Julie. There were no other thoughts, just complete happiness in one moment.

THIRD PERSON POV:

While Julie and Luke were laughing on the ground in the park a figure lurked behind a tree. Following them from the beginning at Julie's house, to the water, to the bar, the cemetery and the nearby park. The figure stood hidden from their view the whole time.

Nick stood by the tree, his eyes never leaving the pair.

NICK/CALEB'S POV:

"This is going to be fun." I laughed watching the pair muck around in the park. 

HEY EVERYONE THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE, NOT SURE IF I'LL BE UPDATING EVERYDAY THIS WEEK JUST NEED A BIT OF A BREAK NOW THAT I'VE FINISHED UNI BUT I'M GOING TO WRITE A FEW CHAPTERS!!! HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE EVERYDAY. 

AS PROMISED HERE IS SOME OF MY FANART FROM JATP

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT IS YOUR IDEAL FIRST DATE? - MINE WAS ALWAYS LIKE A MOVIE AND JUST HANGING OUT WHICH I AM SO BLESSED THAT THIS WAS MY FIRST DATE EVER!

LOVE YOU GUYS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE CHAPTER!

- COURTNEY