Chapter XXVII

LUKE'S POV:

Reggie and I stood there watching as Alex kept trying to remove the ropes that were tying Willie to the chair. I kept seeing the burns getting deeper and deeper into Alex's hands. Eventually it got to be too much when Reggie and I started pulling him back away from Willie.

When I looked at Alex I could see the desperation to fix what he blamed himself for. "Alex we have to go. We can't do anything right now, we need to figure out a plan and then we will come back. We will save him I promise."

Alex nodded slowly, his eyes still flicking back to Willie who was strapped to the chair wanting desperately to hold Alex again. Alex walked back over to him leaning down so his eyes were level with Willie. "I will get you out of here. I promise. I'll be back as soon as I can."

Alex leant down placing a small kiss on Willie's forehead before slowly moving back towards us as we started walking out of the club. Nick/Caleb was still sitting in the wings, I guessed probably feeling very proud of himself.

As the boys walked out of the door leading to the street I turned around facing the stage. I watched as Caleb who was using Nick's body moved back onto the stage standing next to Willie.

"Oh Luke you're still here. Was there something you wanted?" He smirked looking down on me.

"Not from you! But Nick, if Caleb can hear you then you can hear me. I may not know you and we may not get along for all I know but I promise you we will get you back!"

I watched as Nick/Caleb's smirk disappeared off his face and was replaced with one of anger and disdain.

"Luke get out of my club!" Caleb's voice echoed throughout the empty room.

I knew in that moment that I had finally got to him, he was starting to get rattled. When I walked outside Alex and Reggie were standing out on the street. Alex still looked shell shocked.

"I think we should go back to the garage to figure out what we can do." Reggie piped up, sounding extremely serious for once. No one usually saw Reggie like this very often but when it happened it was best for all involved to listen to him.

I used all the energy I had in my body channeling it into being able to appear in the garage. I opened my eyes to the familiar walls of the studio garage, Reggie and Alex both standing beside me. Alex moved instantly curling into a ball on the couch, he was hugging his legs to his chest. I could sense the rapid breathing as Alex tried to prevent another panic attack from coming on.

I turned to Reggie gesturing for him to go over to Alex as I grabbed a nearby chair to sit in front of the coffee table facing the boys. The boys and I sat in complete silence, Reggie and I were trying to think of a plan on how to get Willie out of that place without giving into Caleb. I noticed though that Alex was sitting there with a blank look on his face.

"Alex?"

Reggie gently tapped his knee, "Alex?"

Alex finally looked up at us. "I can't handle this. I seriously can't guys. This is all too much. I can't deal with this change. This hurts. It hurts too much." Alex broke down.

I felt a tear slowly roll down my cheek. I knew that this was going to hurt Alex. He never opened his heart to boys, ever since he came out to his family and friends he kept that part of him private. Letting people in was never Alex's strength. Ever since his family hurt him with their reaction to his coming out he didn't want to feel that hurt again.

"What can we do? How do we get him out of there?" Reggie asked as he rubbed small circles on Alex's shoulder.

"I don't know. How do we fight a ghost that is the most powerful in Hollywood or the world?" I responded.

"Luke we are strong right. Surely we can figure something out to get him back." Reggie spoke with confidence.

"I can't be here right now. I need to do something, I can't sit here knowing that Willie is literally sitting there in pain with Caleb." Alex spoke with anger laced in his voice.

Reggie and I watched as he walked towards the door of the garage. "Alex where are you going?" Reggie asked him before he left the room.

"I need to go for a walk. I need to do something. I can't sit here." He replied before he left the room.

Reggie and I stared at each other for a moment, both of us worried about Alex but knowing that he needed this time alone to clear his head.

"Reg what are we going to do? This is so insane."

"I don't know but this is killing Alex. If we don't figure something out soon he will go back to the ghost club on his own. We can't let that happen."

"How do we fight a ghost that can possess people?"

"I don't know."

"Oh Luke, how was your date with Julie?"

"Really Reggie? Not the time," I smiled with a giggle knowing that Reggie's spiritual animal was literally a puppy. When he got excited about something that is all he wanted to do. 

HEY EVERYONE!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IS COMING NEXT. I'VE REALLY HOPED YOU GUYS HAVE ENJOYED THIS STORY SO FAR. 

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL TO HAVE? IM CURIOUS TO SEE IF DIFFERENT PLACES AROUND THE WORLD HAVE DIFFERENT FAVOURITE MEALS. - MINE IS PROBABLY BUTTER CHICKEN WITH RICE 

- COURTNEY