part 6; silent treatment.

TO SAY THAT Daisy Evans and Sirius Black were not speaking to each other was an understatement

For the past three weeks, it was like Daisy Evans and Sirius Black simply didn't exist to one another. They didn't look, breathe, or speak, in the other's direction. 

Their friends were curious, as to what happened of course, as they'd become collateral damage to their fight and wondered what could've caused to make the two of them like this. Daisy and Sirius had their fair share of fighting growing up, but they always made up- even when they disliked each other, but now, it was like the other didn't exist. 

Which everyone found particularly strange considering that, on the night of their fight, both Daisy and Sirius seemed keen on making this right. So, what could've possibly gone so wrong that it resulted in the two friends not speaking to one another? 

Sirius had begun dating Aurora Montgomery- that's what. 

At first, Sirius had begun to ignore Daisy out of pure fear. He was too scared to go up to her, especially after shouting at her just because she had been kind to him. And then, about a week after their fight, Sirius had begun dating Aurora, something that had surprised everyone around them, because the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor had hardly acknowledged each other's existence beforehand. 

Another reason why Sirius's relationship made matters worse, was because since then, Sirius had gone MIA.

Everyone hardly saw the rebellious boy, the Marauders only got the chance to speak to him in the morning before breakfast, and in classes that Sirius had without Aurora, and that upset the three boys greatly, especially James, who considered Sirius to be his best mate. 

Lily, Marlene, and Mary- who may not be as close to Sirius as the Marauders were also upset with his sudden disappearance. They only ever saw him when they were in class, or briefly in the common room. 

And as for Daisy? 

She couldn't see Sirius even if she'd wanted to, he'd been avoiding her completely since their fight. She didn't understand why he was ignoring her, because according to James, Peter, and Remus- he'd genuinely wanted to solve their problem before, but now, it seemed like he wanted nothing to do with her. Daisy wasn't sure why she didn't just go to Sirius and apologize. But recently it felt like every time she saw the boy, he was with Aurora, and seeing the two of them together- made Daisy feel sick.

 And she wasn't sure why. 

***

"I'm tired," Daisy yawned, putting her head on Remus's shoulder, as his arm stretched around the girl. The two of them leaning on one another as support for the early morning. Peter nodded thoughtfully, passing a cup of coffee over to the girl, which made Daisy smile at her friend's sweet gesture. 

The three of them had been waiting on James, who was taking forever upstairs. The four were going to study in the library, well- it was more like Remus and Daisy planned on studying, Peter asking for help from both of them, and James tagging along because at this point he genuinely had nothing better to do.