part 13; mission accomplished

THE PLAN HAD EITHER GONE really wrong or really right

Sirius and Remus had been locked up in the Room of Requirement for well over two hours, and after the first fifteen minutes of then being locked up had passed by, the other six had decided to go back to the Gryffindor common room.

And after the first thirty minutes, Daisy was growing increasingly worried when the boys hadn't returned. 

"Maybe we went too far?" Daisy asks nervously, looking up at James- who had been pacing back and forth, for reassurance. However, she doesn't feel any better when she notices that James looks just as nervous as her. 

"Don't look at me like that!" The redhead exclaims hastily, her panic making Marlene, Mary, Lily, and Peter look at the two as well. "What!" James exclaims, throwing his hands up in surrender, "I was confident at first, but it's almost been two hours! What if they never come out?" He asks, panic wavering his voice. 

To both James and Daisy's surprise, Lily answers their question, and with an answer, neither one of them had expected, "Look, you both are- a lot of things..." She says, her comment more directed to James than her twin sister, in which he replied with a careless shrug, "But, this plan actually wasn't bad. Knowing Sirius and Remus, the two were probably really stubborn at the start which wasted some time." 

Lily had made a good point, and her answer had made both Daisy and James visibly relax, however, their nerves were had spiked when a voice behind them had been heard. 

"We would both honestly hex you right now if your plan hadn't worked," Sirius says from behind James and Daisy, sending shivers up their spines- fully convinced that the two of them were completely and utterly fucked. 

"Erm- Sirius," Daisy begins, however, she gets cut off by Remus's booming laughter, "Oh shut up, Daisy, it worked. We're fine now," He says, making both James and Daisy sigh with relief. Mary snorts, "Only took you guys," She glances to the clock, "Two and a half hours?" She asks, a teasing tone behind her voice that made Marlene and Peter stifle a laugh. 

Sirius looks over at Remus, clamping his hand on his back, and chuckling slightly, "Well Moony here didn't make it easy, didn't talk to me for the first hour." He says, making Remus grin sheepishly, "It's not my fault!" He exclaims, "I was really mad at you," He continues, making Daisy narrow her eyes at the two best friends. 

"Yeah, no shit, Rem. You didn't speak to him for almost a month! We were all miserable." She tells the boy, in which he scratches his neck awkwardly, "Yeah, yeah, but we're good now!" He protests, making Daisy stick her tongue out at the Werewolf. 

The two then take seats on the sofas, Remus next to Peter, and Sirius next to James, as they began to fill in their friends on the two hours they had spent in the room of requirement. 

***

Things officially began to fall back into place, after 10 minutes of Remus and Sirius being back from the Room of Requirement,  it was as if the two had never fought at all.