part 12; flower and prongs

REMUS AND SIRIUS'S FIGHT had a larger impact that anyone had expected

REMUS AND SIRIUS'S FIGHT had a larger impact that anyone had expected. The group had expected the fight to last a few weeks, but they did not expect themselves to become collateral damage to the fight.

Sirius had spent the past three weeks doing anything and everything in his power to get Remus to speak or look at him, but Remus wouldn't cave, to him; it was like Sirius Black never existed. 

This had accidentally, not so accidentally, thrown Peter, James, and Daisy into the middle of things. If this had been a fight between Peter and James, or Sirius and Peter; or any other combination of the Marauders, Daisy wouldn't have been involved. But considering that Remus and Sirius both closer to her than James and Peter are, she had been thrown into the fight whether she liked it or not. 

"We need to do something, right?" James asks Peter and Daisy, looking at the two for answers. "I mean... I don't blame Moony, what Pads did was wrong," Peter says quietly, making James cry out, "No one's denything that Wormy!" He exclaims frantically, "It's just- this is torture for me! I can't keep having them not talk, Daisy?" He asks, hoping she knew what to do. 

Daisy sighs, conflicted on what to do about the fight. She understood where both James and Peter were coming from. Sirius deserved to suffer the consequences, but at this point their fight was making everyone miserable. 

"Look, you're both right," Daisy says, "Sirius needed to learn his lesson, and he has, and at this point, their fight is hurting all of us- I mean look at you two! You're a wreck without them!" 

James looked at the girl, attempting to feign offense, before realizing that she was completely right- he was a wreck. "So, what do we do?" He asks. Daisy chews her lip nervously, finding herself dumbfounded, "Well, we can't exactly bring Sirius to Remus- that'll just piss Remus off,but if we don't bring Sirius to Remus, then how do we get them to talk?" 

Suddenly, Peter begins to speak, "What if... we get Remus to Sirius?" 

***

James and Daisy, with the help of Peter, had officially come up with a plan. And while it wasn't totally bullet-proof, it was still the best one they were able to come up with. 

However, the three wouldn't be able to execute the plan on their own, so that was where Mary, Marlene, and Lily came to play. At first, the three girls were all reluctant to help, especially considering that there was a big chance that this plan could end with Remus not wanting to speak to any of them ever again.  

"Okay, does everyone know what to do?" Daisy asks after she and James had just told everyone the plan. 

The two had took lead in organizing and orchestrating the plan, everyone else just had to follow the role that was given to them. 

The plan was to lock Remus and Sirius in the Room of Requirement together, and have the door only reopen once they had talked things through. 

Mary, Marlene, and Lily would get Remus to the Room of Requirement, the three of them were the best option considering they aren't the closest with Sirius, so Remus wouldn't believe they had a good enough reason to make them be friends again. At the same time, Daisy would be stalling Sirius, bringing him once James had confirmed Remus was near the area.