Remembering The Face

We soon made it to headquarters and talked about death eaters and what they do. I was able to slip away during a conversation about the history of the house.  "I don't need to hear this. We talk about it every time we come here." I thought to myself while I was walking away.

   I found my way into a room with a tree decorated wallpaper with names. I ran my finger on the tress and read each name then I saw it. "Bellatrix Lestrange" I said out loud as my heart skipped a beat. I then looked around and saw Hermione standing behind me. "I saw you sneak away." She said walking over to me. A shiver ran down my spine as I turned from the wall to look at her. "This is why her name is so familiar." I said to her pointing at the wall where Bellatrixs name was imprinted.

   Hermione walked over to me looking at the wall squinting. "Yeah.." she started to say then looked over at me "Delilah I think you are obsessed. Why do you care so much?" She asked me. "I keep seeing her. I saw her next to you during the Quidditch game and I keep doing  research on her." I said back. "Creepy..." Hermione whispered under her breath looking away slowly. "It isn't creepy" I said getting upset with the way she was acting. "Calm down Delilah I was joking." She said going to put her hand on my shoulder. I flinched and moved out of the way ducking under her arm and grabbing it with my right hand and said"I watched her torture Hannah. She looked me in the eyes. I don't think I need to calm down." Hermione pulled her arm back "I didn't know that. You have to let this go. She has been taken away. She is locked up in Azkaban now." I looked down at my feet and back up at her name.

    "Was she really?" I thought to myself. "Mione, do you really think that she will stay there? What if she escaped?" I asked looking at the door seeing shadows of Kingsley and Ginny walking over. I grabbed Hermione by the arms before she was about to answer I shushed her and hid behind a couch. "What are you doing?" She whispered looking over at the door. "I'm trying not to get caught." I whispered back also looking at the door.

   Ginny walked into the room and looked around. She then walk out shutting the door behind her. I slowly started to stand up. When Hermione started to talk to me slowly raising her voice. "Why are you hiding? I told you to let it go. Bellatrix is gone." She said storming out of the room and ran over to Ginny and started talking to her.

   Every time I hear her name I feel shivers sending down from my neck to my fingertips. I stayed in the room a little longer and looked at her name and who she was related to wishing I had paper or something with me to write stuff down. I then walked out of the room re turning to where we were all talking before.