Easily Scared

"Wait no. There is still someone right there." I pointed to a shadow. We hid in the library behind one of the shelves filled with many books. Including the very same book I found out who Bellatrix was.

"Shh." She laughed quietly, putting her hand over my mouth. She watched as the shadow came closer. I closed my eyes and sank to the floor quietly. She uncovered my mouth when the shadow left.

"Are they gone?" I asked, looking up at her. She nodded.

"What are you doing down there?" I looked around.

"I was scared we would get caught." She reached out her hand and helped me up.

"Merline, you get scared easily." She laughed.

"Not true!" I gasped in offense. She laughed and walked me out of the library.

"It is...watch." she said as she pushed me into a dark room. I quickly turned around and tried to open the door just to find she was holding it shut on the other side.

"Let me out!" I started banging on the door.

"Why?" She called back.

"Please let me out. I don't need a reason." She laughed more.

"You are scared aren't you." I stopped trying to open the door and walked to the other side of the room.

I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall waiting for Bellatrix to open the door. I heard her calling my name. I smiled and stayed quiet. She finally opened the door and saw me in the corner laughing. She quickly walked up to me and wrapped her hand around my neck causing me to gasp.

"Don't EVER do that again." She said tightening her grip.

"D-do what? You locked me in here." I stuttered. It was kind of difficult to speak. She smirked and looked down at my lips and back up.

"You didn't respond. That was your choice..." She said, trailing off.

"And what are you gonna do?" I laughed. She tightened her grip again. I let out a whimper and she raised an eyebrow.

"Don't ask something you will regret." She said her face only inches from mine.

"And who says I will regret it?" I smiled. She let go of me and backed up. "Now you are teasing me." I pouted.

"You said you wouldn't regret it." She laughed walking around the room looking for the light.

"Obviously I had something else in mind." I said as the light turned on. She smiled.

"I know. That is why I didn't." She sat in a lonely chair and watched as I pouted.

"Really? Come on. You can't do that to me." I walked over to her.

"Oh but I can." She smirked. I looked her up and down and walked around looking at the room we were in.

"Fine. Then we won't." I laughed. She crossed her arms and watched me as I walked around the room.

⚠️ you guessed it..Smut warning ⚠️

She slowly stood up. I looked at her and smiled. She smirked and started walking towards me.

"That is all? Just a 'we won't'?" She said sarcastically. I nodded.

She grabbed my waist and pushed me to the wall. She stared at me before pulling me into a heated kiss. She moved down to my neck.

"Bella." I said breathlessly. She hummed in response still kissing at my neck. "In here?" I asked smiling.

She stopped and looked at me gasping for air. She nodded and went back to my neck. I chuckled holding onto her shoulders.

"You are very full of yourself." I said as she tried to unbutton my shirt. She looked up at me.

"I am not." She said. I grabbed her hands and raised an eyebrow.

"You are right. You can't even get down the first button." I laughed. She slapped my hands away and continued to struggle.

She finally was able to get the shirt off and kissed my neck down to my shoulders. I pulled her forward so her body was leaning against mine. She let out a small yelp and she looked at me.

"Surprise you, love?" I smiled. I leaning into a kiss and started to unzip her dress.

I pushed it off and it pooled around her feet. She moved down to the button of my jeans. I was super nervous. She put her hand down in my pants. She just looked at me to see my reaction.

"You okay?" She asked. I nodded and moved towards her hand. She smiled and moved her fingers in a circular motion as I moved with her.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back and exhaled. She smiled and kept her movement. She starting kissing my neck again. I let out a quiet moan. She smiled on my neck and moved quicker.

She slipped a finger in and kept her thumb in the circular movements. I arched my back letting out a louder moan.

"Bellatrix-" I moaned feeling a coil form in my stomach. She smirked and added another finger making my legs weak.

She picked up speed making my legs shake. I felt the coil get bigger. I let out more moans. I actually ended up being louder than her most of the time. She kissed me and I felt the coil snap and butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I looked down at her as she got on her knees.

"Why are you-" I got cut off by her licking my thighs and her fingers. I smiled and helped her up. "What was that?"

"We different ways of cleaning up messed." She winked. She helped me off the wall and wrapped my arm around her neck to hold me up.

She helped me get all the way to my dorm and laid me in the bed. Once she got into bed next to me she wrapped her arm around me and pulled me closer and we both fell asleep.

A/N: yo this book is making me question my sexuality for some reason. I also may be updating way slower because I threw out my shoulder and I've been stressed with person relationships and my family moving up into the middle of nowhere. I will still try and update as much as I can.