Fire Whiskey

She backed up so I could lift myself off the wall. She then turned around and walked out. I'm assuming to get whatever she was telling the waiter.

"And… she just leaves. Just like that. Again. That's it?...Do I have to go out there?" I spoke quickly thinking of multiple things. So many things that it was impossible to grasp one thing to think about. I looked in the mirror again and smiled. Finally thinking about what had just happened. "What will happen when I get back to Hogwarts?" I looked at the door and took a deep breath and left the restroom.

"You sure took your time." Bellatrix smiled with a drink in her hand.

"Yeah, you kind of left me there in shock. Again." I laughed nervously.

"Sorry, what do you mean 'again'?" She raised an eyebrow and took a sip of the drink which looked like Fire Whiskey. 

"Nothing." She then made a motion towards the seat opposite to her. "Fire Whiskey is that?" She looked at the glass and moved it around in her hand for a few seconds.

"Is it that obvious? How could you tell?" I laughed and shrugged. "I'm serious." She said setting the cup down in front of me.

"No you're his cousin…. Don't you think it is a bit early for Whiskey at all?" I said sitting down.

"Haha." She laughed sarcastically. She may not have liked my joke but I did. "It is never too 'early' for Whiskey…. Have some."

"No.. it is too early and I'm under age. I'm not going to risk getting in trouble for having some alcohol." I grabbed the glass as she reached for it. "In fact, how much have you had?" She lay across the table with her arm out trying to grab to glass from me.

"Not even that much. I've only had that one glass that you are keeping from me." She sat up and pouted.

"You act as if this is your tenth. Now stop pouting, love. I might reconsider." I smiled and started to put the glass down. 

"Maybe it is my tenth. You never know." She then reached for the glass again. This time I didn't take it but I watched as she leaned over the table all the way onto my side just to get a drink. 

"You know saying that won't help you. You aren't being very lady-like. You could ask for it back." She sat back down on her side again with a frown.

"I am a lady therefore it is lady-like. Why does everyone assume that women are always proper?" I laughed and she looked confused.

"You are a Black how could you be improper?" She looked at the glass on my side of the table and back to me.

"Because not all rich wizards or witches are proper. Now can I have my drink back?" She started to stand up again before I grabbed it. "If you won't give it to me at least finish it." She said sternly.

"No I will not drink it. Like I said 'I'm under age'. Could you ask nicely?" She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow. I just looked at her with a smirk. She realized I wasn't going to give it to her till she asked.

"I did. So hand it over." She snapped reaching over for it again. 

"Bellatrix, no. You did not ask nicely. There is a word called please. Could you use that?" I stood up holding the glass further from her. 

"Stop it. Give it here!" She jumped and I moved it back just barely away from her hand. 

"All this for a drink? Use the word and I'll give it to you." She stopped jumping around and stood there for a second before looking down. "Well?" 

"May I please have my drink back?" She sighed. I smiled in victory and gave her the glass. 

"That is much better." I laughed and we both sat back down. The waiter must have thought we were crazy. One of us quite literally is and it isn't me.

After a long time. Bellatrix had finished her drink and got yet another one. This was now her fourth drink today. She noticed I was just staring at her not saying anything. "What? Do I have something on me?" She smiled.

"No, I'm just wondering what happened in the restroom. If you started drinking after." She looked at me surprised that I was actually getting more confident. 

"I wonder the same thing. You allowed it to happen."

"You made the first move."

"And you pushed me off. It didn't stay like that though. You came to me." We argued who started it. I officially gave into the argument but I still didn't know what happened. I also failed to notice how quickly time went by. It was now exactly 6:26 p.m.