Tortured

I had a dream about Bellatrix. "Of course you are having dreams about Bellatrix now." I said sitting up. I got scared seeing Bellatrix standing in the corner looking at me. I went over what just happened crossing my fingers hoping I didn't say that out loud.

"Dreams about me huh?" She said walking up. I just looked at her nervously. She chuckled and sat down. I scooted over a little bit. 

"When did you get in here?" I asked her looking down at the floor. Fiddling with my hands. 

"Not much longer after you fell asleep." She put her elbow on the wall and held her head in her hand. She was wearing what we planned last night. 

"Creepy." I whispered. She smiled. She looked around the room. 

"Something is on your mind I can tell." She then said grabbing my hand with the opposite that was on the wall. I then looked at her. 

"Yes there is." She nodded for me to keep speaking. "Last night… you kissed me." I finally said.

"Mhm." She was waiting for the point of this conversation. 

"Why?" I asked. She froze and let go of my hand beginning to stand up. I grabbed her arm to stop her and she took out her wand and pointed it to my neck. "Don't touch me mudblood!" Her mood changed. That scared me. Not her wand against my neck. She picked me up pushing me against the wall by my shirt. I moved my hand to touch her face and she let go of my shirt and grabbed my wrist and slammed it to the wall. It hurt so much I tried to hold back tears. She then threw me to the floor and left the room. I coughed up blood. She walked out and ran up the stairs leaving me there on the floor. 

   I heard footsteps coming down the stairs about 20 minutes later. I could move. I was afraid she came back to hurt me again. It was Narcissa.

"She ran up to her room upset." She said opening the door leaning me against the wall to look at her.

"Who?" I could barely speak without pain in my stomach.

"Bellatrix obviously." She said back and took out her wand pointing it towards me. She mumbled a spell and my pain was gone.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her. She looked upset that I asked.

"Would you rather have me leave you here in pain?" She asked me as she said standing up again brushing off her dress. 

"No, thank you." I said to her. She started to walk away and nodded then left again. "So was this my life now? Being tortured and then every now and then eat and just sleep and do the same thing the next day?" I asked myself. I was stuck in the dark on the cold floor stuck with my thoughts and the memory of Bellatrix kissing me. I curled into the corner that Bellatrix was in when I woke up this morning. Even though she hurt me I still liked her. I felt stupid for it but I couldn't help it.