Again

I put my hand on the golden knob, and twisted it to allow the door to open. The yelling between what sounded like Narcissa and Bellatrix stopped. I very nervously popped my head in, followed by the rest of my body. As soon as I was fully in the room with them, Narcissa broke the silence.

"What are you doing here, how did you get here?"

"I… well umm.." I couldn't think of a way to tell them without mentioning Draco, so I didn't say anything other than that. 

"You heard her! What are you doing here! How much did you hear!" Bellatrix snapped.

"I-I didn't hear anything! I'm here because…" I knew I was going to have to tell them that Draco didn't even take me to the dungeon in the first place. Now I just hoped he wouldn't get in trouble..

"It's Draco… he didn't even take me to the dungeons. Since I know him from school and stuff, he wanted to talk to me. He felt bad..then Lucius.. he walked in so I hid under the bed.. and he slapped Draco. So I tried to find the dungeon before Draco could get in even bigger trouble.. and now I'm here."

After a minute of silence, Narcissa looked at me and said, "thank you for your honesty, dear, but I'm afraid we must put you back in the dungeons"

"I understand….."

"I'll take her. Make sure she actually gets there this time." Bellatrix said. I looked at her and she looked at me. I looked into her eyes and.. she looked...soft? Bellatrix, a softy? Huh never woulda thought that.. my thoughts were then interrupted by Bellatrix grabbing my arm, and practically dragging me out of the door. 

"What the-"

"Shut it" Bellatrix said. Her grip on my arm tightened and she walked me down the stairs until we eventually got the door of the dungeon. Instead of pushing me in and locking the door, she also came into the dungeons. I gave her a weird look and she just kind of started at me with that same soft look.

"You're probably wondering what Narcissa and I were talking… well yelling about.."

"Yeah… yeah actually I am" I said. 

"I...um.. well.. I told Narcissa I think we should let you go…"

"What? Bellatrix Lestrange is giving me mercy? Really?"

"Ha ha very funny." She said, sounding unamused. 

Was she serious? She fought with Narcissa because she wanted to let me go? She stared at me in silence, and I stared back. She stepped closer to me and I didn't know what to do.. 

"Uh.. are we about to kiss right now?" I whispered and let out an awkward laugh. She didn't laugh. She didn't say a word. Then it happened. We kissed. Then she opened the door again, closed it, and I heard it lock. I stood in shock. Again…. We kissed… again? I guess there is some weird thing between us. But why? She tortured a girl, saw me, and took me as… well a prisoner. And now this is happening. Does she actually have feelings for ME? Let alone actual feelings.. 

~~~the next day~~~  

I woke up with a pain in my back. I must have slept on it wrong. The first thing I thought of was the night before and what happened with Bellatrix. Just then I heard the door click and open. I quickly sat up and saw Narcissa. 

"Come here." I got up and she grabbed my hand and quickly walked out of the dungeon. She pulled me throughout the house and we started heading for the door. 

"Where are we going?" I asked and looked at the door that we were quickly approaching. She ignored my question and opened it. I looked at her and she looked at me and motioned for me to go out of the door. I stepped outside and she started to close it. I put my foot in the door.

"Why are you shutting me out? Where's Bellatrix?"

"Shes upstairs in her room. Now I hope you have a nice day.." she started to close the door again, and before it closed I looked behind her for any sign of Bellatrix. And there was none… I was supposed to be happy. I was free. But now I won't know what will happen next with Bellatrix… does she know about this? Does she know Narcissa is letting me go? I didn't want to leave. I have to find Bellatrix. She's upstairs in her room then? I guess I'll have to find a way to get there.

I looked up at all of the windows. One of them had to be where she was. I need to ask what was between us. And finding where she is, is going to be the first step. 

I sat for a while, observing them all, trying to see if Bellatrix would look out the window and see me. Of course, it never happened. But then, in one window, I saw a door open. It looked like Narcissa. She was talking to someone. It had to be Bellatrix, who else would she be talking to? Well maybe her husband or son… but something was telling me it was Bellatrix. I have to get up to her. Maybe I could try to climb to her when Narcissa left. 

Forbidden | Bellatrix Lestrangeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें