knocking

"What is that?" Bellatrix asked, pointing to my wrist.

"Either that was you or my bracelet." I said looking at my wrist as well. There had been a red mark all the way around my wrist.  

"I didn't hold you that hard!" She exclaimed and playfully hit my shoulder. "I thought you didn't wear jewelry."

"I don't. So it must have been you." I laughed.

"I did not do that!" She laughed along. 

A few more hours past by ignoring my wrist. Another knock came. I rolled my eyes and looked at the door. Bellatrix chuckled and started to get up. I grabbed her hand and shushed her. 

"Who is it?" I called looking back at the door. 

"Let me in already! It doesn't matter who I am!" From the way the voice sounded and snapped I knew it was Hermione. 

"How does she keep getting here?" I laughed looking back at Bellatrix. 

"Am I getting in the wardrobe? Cuz if I am I can't do that with you holding me here." She looked down at my hand. 

"No just.. pull your hood up." I laughed. 

"You mean your hood." She corrected.

"Yes, Hurry up before the one outside breaks the door." We laughed and she pulled up her hood as I walked to the door opening it. "What do you need Mione? I'm busy." 

"Busy? Doing what exactly?" She crossed her arms "you have only left this room once for quidditch. Which isn't even a period!"

I turned a little to look at Bellatrix who was trying to hold back a laugh. I made a fake sleeping face and she covered her mouth and sat in the far corner of the room letting out small laughs.

"What are you looking at?" I looked back at Hermione.

"Whatever I want. This is my dorm after all. The real question is why are you here? How do you keep getting in here?" I heard Bellatrix snickering in the corner. 

"None of that matters.  Who else is in here?" 

I looked back at Bellatrix and closed the door quickly. Of course all Hermione did was knock more. I walked over to her and we laughed. 

"Somehow she always gets in here." I said ignoring her knocks.  

"What was that thing you said earlier? That she was going to break down the door?" 

"Uh... you know what? She might. But that is not my problem. There is always something or someone bugging us. So we will just have to get used to it." Bellatrix looked shocked. I'm assuming it was because I said 'us' I'm still confused about it.

Almost two hours had passed but the knocking didn't stop. At this point I was ready to hex her. I can't do it though. For one Hermione was my friend and two I'm not like Bellatrix. 

"She is quite annoying isn't she." I asked getting up and headed to the door. 

"She still here? I forgot she was knocking." Bellatrix laughed.

"What is it Hermione? I told you I'm busy." 

"I hear you talking to someone there, who is it?" I crossed my arms and looked at Bellatrix and back at Hermione.

"I share a dorm Hermione… did you forget?" 

"No you don't. All the girls left. Can I come in?" She asked, pushing against the door a little. 

"No I… I should get some rest. I'm actually going to go to all of my classes tomorrow." I started closing the door.

"Wait! You are coming to dinner tonight right?" 

Of course I didn't want to but if I said no she wouldn't leave me be if I didn't. I hated being around people especially after being missing. I just hope Dumbledore won't say anything.

"Yeah. Now because I am going I have to get ready." I closed the door and turned around and stood there. I drummed my hands on the door and walked towards Bellatrix. "Want to do something really risky?" I ask sitting next to her.

"Like what?" I laughed and looked towards the door. 

"Come to dinner? I don't want to be alone and all." I looked down at my wrist with the red.

"You really are doing something risky." She laughed. "As long as I get something in return." 

"Like what?" I asked looking up at her. 

"I haven't thought about it yet.  I'm sure I'll figure it out later." She pulled up her hood and stood up. 

"Already know the drill?" I laughed.

We left the dorm and snuck out of the common room. We weren't far from the great hall. It was still tricky because I had to make sure no one recognized Bellatrix. Her hair made it very difficult. 

A/N: sorry this chapter is kind of short but the next I have ideas for and it will be longer.