Embarrassing

It has been four days without talking to anyone other than Narcissa. I wanted to thank Johanna today so I decided to get up.

"Where is Johanna? Have you seen her?" I asked running down the stairs looking at Narcissa.

"Yes I have. I believe she is in the library." She pointed towards the library and smiled.

"Great! Thank you Cissa!" I called running towards the library.

I got the the library and slowed down to catch my breath. I saw Johanna reading a book with a pile of books in front of her. Bellatrix had been reading right next to her as well.

"Johanna! Can I speak to you really quick?" I asked, grabbing her arm and pulling her out of the room. Bellatrix gave me a confused look but stayed reading.

"What was the point in asked if you were going to pull me out anyway?" She asked.

"Thank you." I laughed nervously.

"For?" She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

"For finding the book. Trying to help me. I just need to warm up to you. I don't hate you." I said quickly.

"I never thought you hated me. If you need time then I will gladly help. You are my daughter and unfortunately nothing with change that." She laughed.

"And I'm lucky it won't." We both walked back into the library.

"Can you help me?" She asked.

"Sure! What's up?" I looked at the stacks of books.

"I'm trying to find something on wandless magic." She gave me a book.

"I can totally do that." I opened the book and started searching.

I felt eyes on me so I looked up for a second and saw Bellatrix staring at me. I ignored her and grabbed the next book. I could she barely see that she slouched back in her chair, folding her arms.

"You said wandless magic right?" I asked Johanna not looking up from the book.

"Yes." She said simply.

I put the book down and pointed to a paragraph on wandless magic. Johanna looked up at me and smiled.

"Thank you, dear." She picked up the book and read through it.

I looked and Bellatrix and walked out of the library. She got upset and followed me out. I walked a little slower so she could catch up.

"So you are just going to ignore me now?" She asked, walking slightly behind me.

"No, you didn't say anything therefore I'm not ignoring you. Besides if I were I wouldn't be talking to you right now." I said. I walked down into the kitchen where I saw Narcissa.

"I saw that look. You won't even look at me now?" She pouted.

"I thought you said you needed time." I stopped moving and met her face to face.

"No, you said something about time. I on the other hand didn't. Why are you ignoring me?" She crossed her arms.

"Like I said before 'I'm not ignoring you' why do you think I am?" I asked.

"Because you didn't even take a minute to admire my existence in there." She said.

"Bella.. I was trying to thank my mother. None of it had to do with me ignoring your existence." I turned around and bumped into Narcissa. "I am so sorry!"

"It's fine! Are you okay?" She asked, lightly grabbing me by the shoulders.

"Yeah. Are you?" I asked. I looked over at Bellatrix and she looked jealous and upset.