Lucky

Screams and laughs close and far were always being heard. This place was really sad. I don't know how Bellatrix lasted fourteen years here. People were going crazy and get more dangerous. Azkaban makes the prisoner worse. I didn't want to end up crazy but I didn't know how long I'd be here for. Faint screams of pain every now and then. All I had to do was hope none of them belonged to Bellatrix.

"I'm surprised you haven't fought anything yet." I heard a female voice coming from the cell across from me.

"What?" I got up and walked over to the door.

"You are so young. Yet you only sit there." She too was at the door to talk. She sounded sane.

"Why would I fight? There is no getting out unless a miracle happens." I said, looking down at my hands.

"Like how Bellatrix Lestrange got out last time?" The woman's voice was a little whisper just barely loud enough for me to hear her.

"Um...y-yeah. I guess so." I stuttered. I wanted to ask this woman questions but I didn't want to risk it.

"If you ask me. I think the Ministry is doing terrible trying to keep us in." She said calmly. I stopped looking at my hands and out the door.

"What do you mean? Many people have escaped before?" I saw a smile grow on the woman's face.

"Very many." She said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Who are you?" She mimicked.

"Delilah." I hesitated.

"You shouldn't just give your name around here." She said. "Never know who can use it against you."

"I didn't just give it. You asked."

"Why are you in here?" I laughed a little.

"I was hiding Bellatrix in my room at my school." The woman's jaw dropped.

"You know she is dangerous right?" She asked.

"Yes, but she was not doing anything to me." I said.

"Really? I'm surprised. She would never even look at me before."

"Before? What?" I asked eagerly.

"Before everything. I don't have a specific time. Even when we were children going to Hogwarts." The woman sounded upset.

"I'm sorry." I turned away from the door.

"What do you have with Bellatrix anyways?" She asked.

"I don't know that you would like the answer." I looked around the room. There was a small piece of metal on the floor.

"Trust me. I've heard worse." She laughed.

"Really? I don't know that Bellatrix wouldn't like me to say." I picked up the metal and walked over to the door.

"Have you met Bellatrix? Bragging about everything she possibly could." I looked at the woman.

"I'm dating her." I said. I started plowing at the door with the piece of metal.

"If she weren't sent here for her crimes she would be sent here for that." The woman said surprised. I shrugged and backed up as small rocks broke off the side of the door.

Seeing the rocks break off I was determined to keep breaking the side of the wall until I got a hole big enough to get out. That is when I realized it would take a long time and it will be my second resort. First was hitting the pice of metal on the knob of the door. I kept hitting it.