finally

"Ow!" I felt hands yank my arm back to turn me around and there was a sharp pain in my shoulder.

"Shhh, quiet down." I heard an all too familiar voice say in a whisper. I opened my eyes and saw Bellatrix there staring at me.

"And you asked why I'm so jumpy. This is why. You practically killed my shoulder blade." Her look changed from nervous to happy. She took out her wand and I tried to back away. Unfortunately I was unsuccessful. She tightened her grip around my arm causing my shoulder to hurt more. 

"Calm down. I didn't mean to hurt you." She pressed her wand against my shoulder and whispered something under her breath. I looked at the wand then at her. 

"Thank you." I said after she put her wand away and let go of my arm. I gripped my shoulder and moved it in a circular motion. "I thought you couldn't go anywhere."

"I can't." She smirked and grabbed my arm again to go to a table to sit. "I don't want to not go anywhere. Besides I have no one to talk to. Lucius is yelling most of the time because we let you go."

"But the ministry… and you told me to leave. I tried to stay. You didn't want me to." She looked down at her hands. She looked a little upset that I brought that up. I've never seen Bellatrix upset or have any emotion before. Maybe once or twice. 

"I didn't but… I was bored. And Cissy won't do anything she is busy calming Lucius all the time." She looked back up and smiled again. "You tried to leave. Why did you come here in the first place?" 

"I don't know. My friend had a dream and told me that I needed to come here." She looked just as confused as I did when Hermione told me.

"And the leaving?"

"Well if I stayed Hermione would have suspected something." That is when I realized that she is outside and is going to suspect something anyways.

"Your friend brought you here because of a dream then huh?" I looked behind me to see if I could see her. When I did she was running back to Hogwarts throwing her hands over her head.

"Uh.. yeah." I laughed and turned around and rested my elbow on the table with my hand on my forehead.

"That friend over there running?" Bellatrix asked looking the way I was. 

"Yep that is her." Bellatrix laughed and looked back at me.

"She looks like a blow up thing in the muggle world." I laughed more and looked up. 

"And you know that because?" She looked at me and changed her look to mysterious.

"I have my ways." She said lifting her head then laughed along with me.

"I think you did that to her." Bellatrix looked down and played with her sleeve.

"Why do you think that?" I laughed and sat up looking at her

"Because she screamed and sounded like a piglet on helium throwing her arms around after seeing you." Bellatrix laughed and shook her head. 

"What can I say? I can get us alone." I laughed nervously. 

"Us? What does that mean?...wait alone?" I stared at her and she stopped playing with her sleeve.

"You know what I mean."

"You said you were married. And it was all wrong." Bellatrix's expression changed again. She looked hurt. 

"I am… it was."

"But you came back anyway."

"I did. I saw something. I broke into the Ministry. I thought I didn't have anything there but I did. I saw you. So I came here."

"So you are the cause of the dream my friend had or was that just her?" 

"Oh no I think that was just her." She stood up and walked over to one of the waiters telling them something. 

"I still don't understand her." I thought watching her still talking to the waiter.

The waiter rushed to the cups and Bellatrix walked back to me and sat down. She just kept looking between me and the waiter.

"I will be right back." I said finally trying to ignore how awkward it got because of the silence. I got up and walked over to the restroom. I stood in front of a mirror and turned on the sink. "What am I going to do?" I thought out loud. I looked down at the running sink and put my hands under the water and splashed it on my face. I looked back at the mirror and I saw Bellatrix in the corner. I quickly turned around. "What are you doing in here?"

"Um I was actually not doing anything I was just looking to make sure you didn't leave." She said walking over to me.

"I wasn't planning on leaving you here. I'm not risking my life because I ran away." I laughed nervously as she was only a few inches from my face.

"Good choice." All of a sudden she kissed me. I pushed her off a little surprised and she was too.

"I'm sorry.... you said you were married." I was breathing quickly I was still surprised.

"Yeah, I'm sorry." I couldn't control myself I started to move over to her. I didn't know what I was doing. I slowly moved forward and kissed her. She quickly kissed me back. I had so many thoughts rushing through my mind I couldn't focus on what was going on again. I was pinned to the wall unable to move still kissing her. She finally pulled away to breathe.

"Wow" I said in a whisper still trying to catch my breath. She smiled looking into my eyes. Neither of us blinked trying to read every emotion we had.

"I've been waiting for you to do that for a few days." I laughed and looked down. I hadn't noticed I was still against the wall.

Authors Note: I'm sorry I haven't written much of this stuff. I've never done it and I'm still trying to get comfortable and there isn't going to be a lot of it. Mainly cuz I dont know if you guys would want it so I'm sticking with that for a little bit.