Investing

I should have felt terrified… and yet I felt… spontaneous? I should have been horrified to see a woman who tortured a girl IN FRONT of me, but the feeling of curiosity and adventure overtook me. I quietly went to open the door to the entrance, but stopped myself. "Why did you do that?" I wanted to slap myself.. she could've seen me.  

   I snuck back to the window watching her.  I can't lie to myself.  She was beautiful. What was she doing here at this hour? I didn't know what light even was. I saw her look out the window and I ducked under the frame. Her dark brown eyes scanning the area around her. "I thought they said she was in Azkaban." I whispered under my breath. Seeing it in the air as I looked up at the frame above my head breathing heavily. 

   She then moved towards the door and I moved to the side that way I wasn't visible. 

"I saw you." She said in a low raspy voice with a chuckle and walking out the door closing it behind her. 

"If you come out now it won't hurt as much as it will if I find you." Said still in a whisper. I tried to calm down to slow my heart beat. Just then I hear her step so close to where I was and then my heart raced once again.

 "I know you are here mudblood." She said as she was strolling back and forth in front of The Three Broomsticks.   

   I felt a cold hand grab my arm and yank me to the cold floor covered in snow.

 "There you are." She said pointing her wand at me. I moved my hands to try and grab her leg to knock her over as well. She grabbed both of my wrists in one hand.

 "Wow that is a lot of grip for someone her size." I thought to myself. Not that I was any bigger than her in fact I was shorter. 

"I told you it wouldn't hurt as much if you came out but you didn't listen." Her wand against my chest. I couldn't do anything. I wasn't holding my wand and she had both of my wrists in her hand. I tried to fight back but her grip got tighter and I gave in and looked at her. I wasn't as scared as I thought I was. Instead I felt warm though her hands were ice cold and I was soaked on the floor in the snow. Her warm breath hitting my face as she spoke. 

 "What do you want from me?" I said to her, staring into her eyes.  She smiled coldly. She let go of one of my wrists and grabbed my wand. She whispered some sort of spell and I felt my body go numb and my vision went dark.