late warning

"Let go of me!" I whined as I tried to stand up more.

"No! I'm too confortable." Bellatrix said, tightening her arms around my waist.

"Yes well, I can't breathe." I responded. I grabbed her upper arms and trying to back her up.

"No." She groaned. She tightened her arms more. I sighed and moved my hands up aroud her neck.

"At least loosen your grip." I said, struggling to speak. She laughed and let go a little bit. "How long will we be out here?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm not letting go so if you choose to go back soon you have to carry me." I chuckled and shook my head.

"You are just a big baby aren't you." I said, picking her up. She yelped and wrapped her arms around my shoulder and nudging her head into the side of my neck.

"Don't you dare drop me." She said. I laughed and jumped a little to scare her.

"Calm down I would never drop you."

I carried her all the way to the Great hal. I messed with her all the way there. Pretending I would drop her. Every time she would let out a little yelp or gasp and tightened her grip around my neck or grasped my shirt.

I walked through the hallways getting weird looks from everyone as I walked by. I didn't care. As long as I was with Bellatrix then I was okay. No one knew except for Ron.

"You know it has been almost two hours that you have been holding onto me." I said as we sat on my bed with her on my lap.

"Mhm." She hummed and didn't move at all.

"You totally are very clingy." I laughed as she moved to look at me. I moved my hands to her back to hold her up.

"I am not." She responded.

"Sure you aren't. And I'm not a witch." I said sarcastically. She frowned and looked down.

"Maybe a little. What do you have against it?" She said, looking back up at me.

"Nothing, love. Nothing at all. Now remove the frown." I said.

"No." She frowned more.

"Fine. I'll make you remove it." I said back. She raised an eyebrow.

"How so?" She asked.

I pulled her into a kiss. I started to lightly massage her scalp. I felt her smile and I back up breaking the kiss. I was about to speak until she pulled me back into another kiss. I moved one of my hands from her head and onto her hands moving them off my shirt while the other stayed supporting her back. I managed to break of the kiss and was able to talk to her.

"I got you to smile." I laughed.

"And you got extra." She added. I nodded.

"Yes and about to add more." I smirked, leaning into another kiss. She laughed and leaned into the kiss as well.

I stood up setting her down on the bed and getting on my knees to stay on her level. She pulled away and held my shoulders.

"Again?" She questioned, trying to catch her breath.

"Maybe. Do you want to?" I said.

"I'm still a bit sore." She said sitting up a little.

"Then we can stick to this." I laughed. She nodded her head and pulled back into a kiss.

She lightly moved her nails over my back. I hissed in pain and pulled up. She quickly sat up.

"Are you okay?" She said.

"Yeah, yeah. It was my back. Can you look at it? I don't know what is up with it." I said, standing up.

"Yeah, turn around." She said, turning me around. She lifted up my shirt. I heard her gasp and start laughing.

"What? What is it?" I asked, turning around a bit to face her.

"No, wait! Turn back around." She said, turning me around again. She traced some of the scratch marks causing me to jump forward.

"What are you doing?" I asked, turning towards her with a frown.

"Tracing." She smiled.

"Tracing what?" I asked.

"The scratches on your back." She winked. I widened my eyes and rushed into the restroom.

"Oh my God! How the hell did you- Jesus!" I yelled.

She got up from the bed and walked over to me. She put her hand out showing her nails.

"Sorry." She said in a sarcastic tone.

"No! Not sorry! You- I... it is fine." I calmed down a bit. "It doesn't sound like you meant it." I added.

"Should I be? You know it wasn't on purpose." I laughed and shook my head.

"No I guess your right. You didn't have to trace it though. That hurt." I pouted. She caressed the side of my face.

"I'm sorry." She said in an innocent voice leaning in for another kiss.

"You know. Every time one of us is upset we can't play it off by starting to kiss." I said.

"No? I don't hear you complaining." She laughed.

"That is because I'm not. I'm just saying for the future." I said as I grabbed her hips pulled her against me. "Avoid my back okay?" I smiled and kissed her again.

"Now you are playing it off." She laughed. I shrugged and laughed.

"Can you guys not do this right now?" We heard a voice from the other room.

"Ron!" I yelled letting go of Bellatrix and walked into the room. I slapped his shoulder. "You can't just come in here!"

"I am sorry! I just have to tell you something." He said as he held his shoulder. "Isn't there quite an age difference between the two of you?" He added.

"Once again. That is a question that doesn't concern you." Bellatrix said, coming out of the restroom.

"Okay well, someone else knows about the two of you." I slapped him again.

"You told someone!" I yelled. He jumped back and shook his head.

"She found out! She followed me! I didn't know!" He yelled back.

"She?" Bellatrix repeated.

"Uh yeah, Hermione. Should of known though. She has always been nosey." He said, ducking and dodged another slap.

"Of all people." I groaned and sat on the bed with my head in my hands.

"Did you at least convince her not to say anything to anyone?" Bellatrix asked.

"Yeah, I tried but I am not sure if she will keep her promise." He responded. "I think she is on her way here though. I managed to find a way to get here before her without her noticing."

I looked up at him. I feel back onto the bed forgetting about my back and shot back up.

"Great so now she is coming here? Dammit!" I yelled standing up and pacing around the room.