Thank you?

She stood there smiling at me waiting for me. I sat at the edge of the bed confused.

"What?" I asked smiling back.

"You are beautiful" She said.

"Thank you?" I laughed nervously. She walked up and kissed me.

"We are going to have fun." She whispered and started kissing my neck.

"Have you been waiting for this?" I asked holding her arms and slightly falling into her.

"Yes." She answered simply.

She started laying me down onto the bed and stopped kissing me. I whined and leaned over to kiss her again.

"No. I am in control." She said, leaning out of the way. I whined again and she pushed me onto the bed.

"Are you now?" I asked. She smirked and nodded. She slowly took off her dress. She was teasing me.

"I'm always in control, kitty." She said as her dress fell to the floor. The nickname made me feel like I was having a heart attack. I felt my face heat up and Bellatrix laughed slightly.

"I-... well I am pretty sure I fucked you first." I tried to say confidently but failed.

She came over to me and straddled me. I felt her hands slowly start to take off my shirt. I tried to kiss her but as soon as I tried she covered my face with my shirt.

"Slow down. I told you before. I am in control." Her voice was deep and seductive.

"Please." I whispered. I made eye contact with her and got nervous and looked down.

"Begging makes you flustered?" She laughed. I felt my face get more red.

"No." I tried to deny.

"Then do it again." She demanded. I felt her slowly move against me. "Beg again."

I looked back at her and saw a smirk form on her lips as she started moving quicker. I opened my mouth but the words couldn't come out. It felt like my heart would break my ribs. 

"Please Bella." I whispered. She stopped moving and leaned to my ear.

"Please what?" She asked, kissing my neck.

"Bellatrix. Don't tease me." I said. I was more confident knowing she won't do anything but tease me.

"Or what hm?" I froze. I had nothing. I couldn't say anything against her. She wants this. She managed to make me need it. I was embarrassed. I knew she was going to make me beg and if I didn't I won't get anything.

"Please pleasure me. Please touch me mommy. I need you." I managed to speak.

Next thing I knew I was tied down. I was left on the bed with nothing. She was leaving lovebites everywhere I could see. I fought the belt keeping my hands above my head. I wanted to feel her.

"You like that don't you?" She asked looking me in the eyes to see my reaction and she trailed her hand down my body closer to my heat. All I could do was let out soft moans in response.

She grabbed my throat making me gasp. Her hand was cold. She laughed at my how pathetic I was being. She said exactly that.

"I'm not pathetic." I tried to protest. She tightened her grip around my neck causing another whine.

"Oh yeah?" She raised her eyebrow. She looked dominant and demanding without saying the words. I froze staring into her eyes. I couldn't speak and she laughed once again. "That's what I thought."

Without another word she slowly started rubbing my clit. I let out a louder moan and threw my head back. My mind went blank with all the pleasure.

"Bella" I moaned in a whisper. She got faster and slipped a finger inside. She leaned down to my ear nibbling it. I only let out quiet moans.

"Stop being quiet." She demanded in my ear. I immediately moaned louder and she went faster adding a second finger. "That's my good slut." She whispered.

She kept going making me moan, unable to stop. They were loud and needy. She knew what she was doing. Bellatrix has given me so much pleasure. I've never felt anything but her. Right now I couldn't feel anything but her. She was a drug and I was addicted. She was Forbidden  but I loved her. I loved this.

"You're such a good girl." Bellatrix smiled. She kissed down my waist to my thighs. I whined, begging for her kiss.

A/N I know this is very short and that I promised that when I came back it would be worth it but I really can not continue writing smut. It just feels so wrong for me. I am so sorry guys but now that this was done I can continue the story I swear