Going back just to leave

I watched for a couple minutes until I saw Narcissa walk out of the room. Now all I had to do was… . Well find a way up. There were lots of vines on the house. There could more than likely be one that could hold me up. 

Luckily for me, there happened to be a vine that led directly up to where I needed to go! I place my hands on the vine. It was quite thick, which was good. I tightened my grip, put my feet to the wall, and started to climb. 

It was a lot harder than anticipated. Holding my entire body weight. But I knew I had to get up there. I climbed for a bit longer until I was just under the window. I had to try to knock on it. 

I carefully took one hand off of the vine, just so that I could knock on the window. Three knocks should be good. "Knock knock knock" 

I heard what sounded like a very confused Bellatrix coming from the inside. Then I saw her. She had come over to the window to investigate what the knocking was. She saw me and looked quite shocked. I gave an awkward smile as I continued to hold onto the vine. I looked at her, then the vine, and back at her so that she would hopefully let me in. 

I think she got the hint because she opened it. She grabbed my hand to help me in. As soon as I was inside, she closed the window and said, "What the bloody hell are you doing back here?!"

"Ah yeah because after what happened in the dungeons you expected me to leave just like that" I snickered. 

"You… you don't understand. That was wrong. It shouldn't have happened." She turned away to face the wall. 

"What on Earth do you mean"

"I mean it was a mistake."

"What? Why are you all of a sudden saying this? What is stopping you? There is obviously something between us! "

She turned to face me and said "I CAN'T. First of all, I'm married.. Second of all you're a student and I'm… well I'm certainly not a student anymore."  I stared at the floor, but I could feel her staring at me. 

"You're right. I should go" I said walking towards the window. I felt her grab my wrist. "Wait.. Delilah I-" 

Her sentence was cut off by someone opening the door. I immediately jumped under the bed, just like when I was in Draco's room. 

"Is everything alright, Bella? I heard someone, I assume it was you, yelling. " It sounded like Narcissa

"What? No I'm perfectly fine. No one was yelling." Bellatrix said in response. 

"Well.. Alright.. " And I heard the door close. I carefully, quietly, got out from under the bed and looked at Bellatrix. 

"What were you going to say" I said in confusion. 

"I- um.. I'm sorry" And she turned away and sat down on the bed. "You should go."