Garden

Narcissa and I were talking in the garden for hours ignoring what had happened earlier. Everything was going good until Bellatrix walked up to us and had a full make out session with me for no reason right in front of Narcissa. I pulled Bellatrix aside.

"What the hell! Why did you do that? I told you later." I said quite sternly.

"Do you have a problem kissing me now?" She crossed her arms.

"No of course not! I have a problem with what you are doing. Why right in front of Narcissa?" I asked, looking over at Narcissa for a second. She look confused and walked around the garden waiting for this to be done.

"The way you two laugh together and look at each other. I don't like it. I thought I'd just show her that you aren't free." She said.

"I am allowed to talk and laugh and look at other people! I'm not just yours!" I yelled.

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm just afraid." She said, looking down.

"Well don't be. You won't lose me. If you keep acting like this then you could." I said and turned and walked back over to Narcissa.

"Everything alright, darling?" Narcissa asked.

"Yeah, she is just doing that thing again. I'm sorry you had to go through that." I looked over at Bellatrix.

"No no, it is okay. She is just like that. You got to give it to her..... it is good she is really protective." She said, walking with me to a shed in the back.

"I guess. She is just a little overprotective. It is irritating." I laughed a little.

"It can be sometimes but you will get used to it and give in at some point." She opened the door and walked in.

"So what are we going to be doing?" I asked.

"Trimming the leafs on the rose bushes." She grabbed two leaf cutters.

"Oh! I'll do all of that! I don't want you to get all dirty." I took one of the leaf cutters.

"It is okay, love. I do this a lot." She said. Walking out of the shed and went up the the first rose bush.

We finished cutting the bushes after about an hour. I wasn't going to lie. This was very tiring. I don't know how Narcissa does it on her own.

"You okay?" Narcissa asked, coming out of the shed after pulling the supplies back.

"Yeah just a bit tired." I laughed.

"Yes, it can be quite tiring." She walked over to me. I laid down on the grass and looked up at her.

"Hi." I laughed as she leaned over me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Laying down." I sat up a little bit and grabbed her arm and pulled her down with me. She let out a yelp as she fell.

"I thought you didn't want me to get dirty." She laughed.

"Well we already finished the bushes so might as well." I laughed and looked over at her.

"This is very uncomfortable." She said and started to stand up. I pulled her back down and straddled her lap keeping her on the floor.

"I don't think you are going anywhere, love." I laughed. I saw a little bit of red start to creep on her cheeks.

"But I need to shower!" She laughed.

"You can do that later! Hang out with me!" I yelled.

"I did for an hour! Let me up!" She started sitting up so I pinned her wrists to the floor.

"That was because I was helping you! Not hanging out." I laughed.

"You are very strong." She said, breathing heavily.

"Thank you." I smiled. We completely ignored the position we were in as she kept fighting agiant my hands.

"Let me up! I will hang out with you after I have had a shower!" She said, squirming around under me.

"Ah fine!" I gave in and got off her lap. That is when I realized the position we had been in. I decided to not make a big deal about it.

I reached my hand out and she took it so I could help her up. She started running into the house and I chased after her. I just barely made it into the room before her and held the door closed.

"Let me in! It is my room!" She called, pushing on the door. I laughed and let her in. "I'm showering first." She said and grabbed some clothes and left into her bathroom.

I laughed more and went to grab some clothes so I was ready. I saw Bellatrix leaning on the wall. I stopped what I was doing and just looked at her.

"Looks like you two had fun." She said.

"We did. Why?" I asked, going back to grabbing clothes.

"Just saying what I saw." She said walking into the room.

"Well, if you don't mind I will be taking a shower when Narcissa gets out." I said sitting on the chair by the bed.

"Why do you share a room with her and not me?" She asked.

"You never offered your room to me." I answered.

"I don't need to offer it. It is open to you." She said.

"Why thank you. I'm still going to shower in here because I'm already next to it." I said.

"Alright. Fair enough. See you tonight?" She asked, turning around leave the room and stopped at the door.

"Yes, Bellatrix." I said. She nodded and left.