Nightmare

------------------------------------------------------------

"Bella, please don't leave." I cried as she walked towards the door.

"No! You have done it! I'm tired of you doing this all the time!" She yelled turning around.

"Please. What will I do without you." She shrugged and turned around.

"Not my problem. Goodbye, Delilah." I reached out to grab her hand and she turned around and slapped me.

I placed a hand on my face. It was stinging and slowly turning red. Tears filled in my eyes.

"Bellatrix Lestrange! Stop!" I yelled, chasing after her.

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and shot up. I was breathing heavily and turned to see Bellatrix sleeping next to me. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a sleepy voice, rubbing her eyes sitting up a bit.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I woke you up." I sighed.

"It is okay. If it was a nightmare it is a good enough reason." She said, cuddling up next to me.

"Thank you." I laughed a little.

She laid back down and held me until we both fell asleep again. The way she treated me now was nothing like before. Or to other people.

"What is this woman doing to me." Was my last thought.

I woke up to Bellatrix constantly shaking me. Every time she did I would roll over onto the opposite side. I heard a sigh and then thought she would stop but right when I thought it was over she started shaking me again.

"Oh my God. Wake up!" She finally yelled. To these words I sat up and faced her.

"What could possibly be so important that you need me awake this badly?" I asked as I leaned back on the bed frame.

"Finally!" She laughed.

"If you don't have a reason I will be going back to sleep." I started laying down before Bellatrix grabbed my face and kissed me.

"There. That is your reason." She smiled.

"Oh well that is fantastic!" I said sarcastically. "I'm going back to sleep." I went to lay down again and hit my head on the bed.

"Are you okay?" She asked leaning over me.

"Hm? Oh, no." I said calmly.

"You poor thing." She said while she was holding back a laugh.

"Shut it." I rolled my eyes and went to roll over just to meet the edge of the bed and rolled off. "Shit." I groaned as I sat up.

Bellatrix laughed a bit and got off the bed and sat down on the floor next to me. I rubbed the back of my head and looked at her. I made a fake smile and she poked my nose. I blinked and backed up a little bit.

"What was that?" I asked. She shrugged and laughed.

"I was trying to get you to laugh because what happened."

"Oh I wonder why I went through all of that." I laughed.

"It worked!" She smiled and helped me up.

"That is just you." I smiled and leaned in to kiss her.

I didn't know where Hermione was. I didn't even know how she was doing. I certainly wasn't aware that she had been moaning my name for months.

"So.. you are telling me that Hermione likes you?" Bellatrix finally asked.

"Seems like that." I said. I looked at her to see that she was looking down. She looked upset. "What?" I placed my hand on her knee.

"Promise me that you won't leave me for her." She looked up at me.

"Oh, Bella. I won't. I have feelings for you and only you." I said. I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Okay." She whispered and a lazy smile.

"What?" I asked, moving up behind her.

"You kissed her though." She said, looking back down at her hands. Just then I realized this is how my nightmare started to play out and I needed to stop it.

"I told you. I felt guilty the second it happened. I don't know what happened. I promise." I spoke quickly but quietly. I hugged her from behind and stayed there comforting her hoping this was done. And it was.

"Guys have you seen...am I interrupting something?" Ron came in through the door.

"No." Bellatrix and I said at the same time.

"If he walked in a few minutes later he could have been." I thought.

"Have you seen Hermione? Or even Harry?" He asked. "I haven't seen Hermione since she walked out and I saw you follow her."

"I haven't seen her from yesterday." I said laying my head down on her shoulder.

"Alright."

"Look in the restroom on the second floor." I called out as he started turning around.

"Thanks." He said as he walked out.

I lifted my head and looked at Bellatrix. She looked at me and kissed the side of my face and got up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Dont worry about it." She winked. "Just sit back."

"Um. Okay?" I sat back against the bed frame.