close

Next morning I woke up next to Bellatrix. A pain in my knees and my back burned. All the memories from the night before came flooding back. I sat up and looked down at her.

I started to get out of bed so I could go down to breakfast and bring some food back for Bellatrix because I didn't want to wake her up. Right when I got off the bed I fell. I groaned and heard a little bit of laughing on the bed.

"Oh hush." I said. I had woken up Bellatrix after I fell without knowing. The cute little laughs I heard. I knew they were hers.

"What happened?" She asked, smiling and leaning over the side of the bed to look at me.

"Um.. nothing. I just got hurt that is all." I said, planting my hands onto the floor trying to stand.

"Oh? How did you get hurt?" She asked, grabbing my hand and helping me get up.

"When you tried to get off the counter. I fell to catch you and hurt my knees that is all." I grabbed her hand and struggled to get up more. Bellatrix laughed a little more.

"Do you think you will be able to walk around today?" She asked, sitting up. As soon as she did she hissed in pain.

"I could ask you the same thing." I laughed. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"You did this to me. You choose to fall. Not me." I was walking around the room trying to get used to moving with the pain in my knees.

"You were gonna fall if I hadn't." She smiled and tried to get up. She was able to stand and walk around okay. Her legs were a little sore but not too bad.

"You know.." she started talking from the restroom looking at her neck and shoulders. "You did a lot." She laughed.

I walked up behind her seeing all the marks. I smirked and walked up behind her. She turned around to face me.

"I was in the moment." I looked down at her and reached out to hold her face. "I enjoyed it." I gave her a quick kiss and left to sit back on the bed.

"We never went to the Astronomy tower." She called.

"I had other things in mind after." I heard her laugh which makes me smile. 

She came back over to the bed and sat down. We talked for a bit explaining what had happened and wanted to make sure neither of us regretted it. 

Without a knock I heard my door open. I did the first thing that came to mind. Which was pulling Bellatrix into a kiss to hide her face. I grabbed her waist and quickly kissed her. She gasped and took a second to kiss me back.

"Oh my God." I heard the voice say.  "I'm so sorry. I'll wait outside." Then the door opened and close again.

"That was close." I said turning towards the door. 

"Hurry up I'm hungry. I can't go down to the Great hall without you." I nodded and walked out the door.

"Who was that?" Pansy asked. Turning to face me.  "I thought you had I boyfriend. That there Delilah, is a girl." She pointed at my door. 

"Yep I know. I never had... a boyfriend." I said, looking down in embarrassment.

"Is she who you sit with all the time? You hang out with her more than us." She said, crossing her arms.

"She is. I can hang out with who I want. If you don't mind I'm heading down to breakfast." I started turning back towards my door.

Pansy grabbed my arm and turned me to face her. She also noticed the wrap around my wrist as soon as she did. She quickly let go.

"Okay I'll let you eat but first, who is that?" I shrugged and looked at her.

"That is my business and my business only." I walked back in my dorm.

"She was a bit rude." Bellatrix said, standing up from my bed.

"Yeah." I laughed a little and put my hand on my forehead.

"What was that earlier?" I dropped my hand and looked at her.

"What was what?" I returned the question, walking over to her.

"You kind of kissed me earlier." She said, turning away a little bit.

"Well, one.. we did way worse yesterday. Two.. there wasn't another way to hid your face unless you turned around quickly. I don't care if they see y.ou if you want but I don't want to lose you because of it. And three.. I wanted to." I talked quickly.

She laughed and pulled up the hood of the jumper she got when I left the room. I totally forgot we were eating. We headed to the door and left for the Great hall.

We sat on the corner of the table away from were we usually sat. I looked around to see Pansy talking to Harry. She looked over at me and pointed in my direction. She was telling him what she saw I bet. No doubt was Harry gonna tell Ron and Hermione and they would question me even more.

Bellatrix placed her hand on my arm. I looked at her. She then pointed to my food telling me to not worry about them right now. She noticed I was poking around at my food instead of eating it.

"What is the matter? Do you regret letting her see?" Bellatrix asked me as she moved closer to me.

"Nothing I'm just not hungry. I don't care what she saw. If I did I wouldn't have kissed you. In fact if I cared what people thought or what they would think if they found out then I wouldn't have started this in the first place." I argued. I put the fork down and turned to face Bellatrix. "I have so many feelings for you and I'm not sorry." I said, pulling her closer into a hug. She was speechless and just held me as well.