Wardrobe

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of someone watching me. I didn't bother opening my eyes or waking up all the way yet. I already knew it was Bellatrix.

"I don't want to get up yet." I groaned quietly. I felt Bellatrix sit by me on the bed as she laughed.

"I wasn't going to make you get up. Feel free to go to sleep." She stood up and walked over to the restroom.

I finally brought myself to open my eyes and look up. Why was the sun always shining right into my eyes when I wake up? I sat up and saw Bellatrix leave the restroom looking back at the walls. 

"Have you never been in here? I thought you went to school here." She turned to me.

"I did go to school here. Doesn't mean I remember every little detail. I definitely forgot how cold it is." I lifted the blanket and got up going over to a drawer and pulled out a jumper.

"This is always available." I handed her the jumper and she shook her head.

"You know I don't want to…." She trailed off looking at the jumper in her hand.

"Well I want you to. If you are cold I'm offering you a jumper. Just wear it." She sighed and put it on. "Like I said last night 'it isn't that bad'" I smirked.

"Shut it. You know you might not get this back now right?" 

"I know who has it though and I'm okay with that." She smiled and sat down on my bed. "How long do you plan on staying here?"

She shrugged as she spoke looking down. "I honestly don't know. I have already been out of the Manor way longer than I had wanted or expected." She played with the rings on her hand. 

"Feel free to stay as long as you like. As long as I can keep you hidden." I laughed and put my hand on her knee. "You know that you aren't the only one who will look after you." 

"But I'm dare I say it older than you. So it would be the other way around." She looked at my hand.

"Yeah but I want to help you. Even in the smallest way like letting you sleep in my bed and hide you for as long as you need."

"You have classes don't you?" I moved my hand and nodded.

"Yes but I don't want to leave you." I got up and walked over to the bedpost.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'm capable of doing things myself. I'm a grown woman."

"Yes but what about me? If someone else comes in-" there was a knock at the door. "Shit."

"Let me in!" I heard a voice and knocked again.

"What do I do?" Bellatrix whispered. I shushed her and pointed to my wardrobe.

"People don't look in my wardrobe." She nodded and quickly got into the wardrobe. I would have done the bed but that would be too obvious. 

"Come in!" I shouted, shutting the doors to the wardrobe. I heard the door close and turned around quickly. 

"Pansy?" She rushed over to me grabbing my arms and sitting me on my bed.

"Where have you been? You weren't here the entire time you were gone I checked!" I looked down and cleared my throat.

"What do you mean? I have been here the entire time. Maybe you checked when I was in the restroom." I shrugged and looked at the wardrobe.

"No, I checked there too. Forget it. You are here now." 

"Wow creepy. Why are you searching the entire dorm?" 

"I was worried, you idiot." I looked back at her with a frown. We heard a loud bang from the wardrobe. 

"Great job Bellatrix." I thought,  wanting to slap myself. I'm assuming it is either because it is a small space or because Pansy called me an idiot.

"What was that?" Pansy asked looking towards the door. 

"I'm sure it was nothing." She looked back at me and started walking to the wardrobe. I got up and ran to it before her. 

"What are you doing? There is obviously something in there. Move out of the way." She pushed me slightly out of the way. 

"Wait!" She stopped and looked at me.

"What is it now?"

"It is my…. boyfriend… yeah boyfriend." She looked at me with wide eyes and back at the door. She walked the opposite way.

"You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." The word itself disgusted me. 

"Now you do… can you leave? Please?" She turned to face me and looked at me with a face I can't recall.

"You are gross." She laughed and opened the door to leave. 

"It isn't as bad as what you do with Draco." She coughed and looked down.

"I don't know what you mean."

"Yes you do. Now go on." I laughed and she left the room closing the door behind her. "You can come out now!" I said walking to the wardrobe and opening the doors. 

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend either." Bellatrix smirked. I scoffed and backed up enough so she could get out.

"I don't. The word alone doesn't sit right with me." I looked down nervously realizing what I just said.

"The type for girls huh? What will you tell that girl Pansy? She is going to come back to the door." I shook my head. 

"For your information Pansy isn't weird. I told her… uhm.. nevermind and I'm not the 'type for girls' I don't know what that means." She laughed and tilted my head up to look at her.

"You do know what it means. I heard what you told her." I moved so I was out of reach that way I wasn't forced to look at her as she reminded me I made a reference to 'do it' with a guy. 

"Why do you care if I like girls or not?" I looked at her when she laughed.

"Because the little crush you have on me would not make sense if you weren't someone who dated girls." I felt my face heat up and I turned around.

"Why did you make noise in the wardrobe?"

"I heard her call you an idiot." I laughed and turned around leaning onto the bedpost.

"Called it"

"I was going to hex her but she sounds like a friend." I laughed again.

"Bellatrix being nice to someone just because they sound like a friend?" I sat down next to her.

"I don't have to." She smirked and looked out the window down at the big field full of students.