Komori x Yams ⸝⸝ "My Rainbow..." 🌈

Soulmate AU !!!

       Komori slowly walked along a world, colorless

Komori slowly walked along a world, colorless. Even if he lived in a place as beautiful as Tokyo, the world remained grey and dull. Each person had the same white or light grey, perhaps dark grey locks, grey colorless eyes. The lack of sparks of emotion, he craved to see the world within color - rainbow beams and streams of vibrance. His parents said ~ the world was colorful, yet you wouldn't know so till you met your one dearest. Your soulmate. Yet where was his soulmate? He wouldn't know, not even his own cousin Sakusa has seen the true beauty of a world full of blue hues and red simmering flames followed with green lively leaves. Streams of pink, and sunsets painted with orange. A true dream.
Yet the more he walked along Tokyo streets the more duller it seemed. The sky remained a boringly mourning grey, not even staring at flowers would brightens ones day ~ for the looked white with a tint and hint of grey and black. The world seemed like a sketch or outline. Each shop, each person, seemed similar. Oh to see what his soulmate matched parents looked like - for all he knew was that his hair was apparently brown whilst his skin quite fair accompanied by brownish looking eyes. He had small and invisible seeming droplets of freckles - small and invisible - still adorable his mother would call away. He wouldn't know.
Shades like pastel or neon, sounded so foreign. Intriguing. He heard chatter around him as he walked around, small whispers, loud laughs, friendship blossomed as families gathered, his eyes fixated around - ruffling his locks. Slowly turning to his sneakers. For all he knew he could be a neon mess or pastel mess - the possibilities of shades. As he walked around he slowly felt his shoulder hunt against another's - "Ah, sorry!" He said - worriedly and rushingly. That was before his vision seemed to flicker, he slowly shook his head. Small bleams and streams of red and blue scattered around. He shook his head ; was he going crazy. He looked at the one he had mistakenly bumped into.
A freckled quite tall guy, messy longish hair and quite visible freckles - a small seeming blush displayed on his face. The more Komori looked at him the more the boy looked back. And the more they looked the more shades of green and purple and silver they seemed to say. Slowly colors knocked into their visions - how lovely and lively. Komori slowly stared at his hands ; his skin - finally visible to him. He stared at his hoodie which was light blue accompanied by his darker blue jeans, his sneakers seemed white and grey with hints of sky blue splatters. The boy in front of him splattered with small deckled bits of dusted red blush, seaweed colored hair, and a black beanie accompanied with a light green sweatshirt and black jeans - red and white sneakers. Komori ran up to him before hugging him, smiling, "You're my rainbow..you're my sunshine - my soulmate!" He happily cheered whilst the sky dusted with shades of light blue and white clouds,, "I finally found you.." the freckled boy replied happily as they smiled, both staring at a vibrant world.

     I wanted to write something relating to a soulmate AU and this ship which I got in requests genuinely interested me a lot! And dw I'll gradually fill in requests whilst also doing what I love since I genuinely think my stupid burnout is over

I wanted to write something relating to a soulmate AU and this ship which I got in requests genuinely interested me a lot! And dw I'll gradually fill in requests whilst also doing what I love since I genuinely think my stupid burnout is over. Ik this is short but - I'm happy with it. Love y'all. 🤍

595 words~