Kiyoyachi ⸝⸝ Fall Festival

Kiyoko looked in the mirror. She was taking Yachi out today at a sweet little fall festival. Kiyoko wore a dark blue vest over a long sleeve black and white striped shirt. Paired with it were black ripped up jeans of which were cuffed. Navy blue converse, and a sort of lighter blue scarf, of which she had her hair down and overall she looked beautiful as usual.
Yachi wore a light yet pretty warm yellow jacket, it had a puff to it on the sleeves, with that she wore black leggings, and. A denim skirt, with a yellow and white long sleeve shirt. She paired that with her hair in a ponytail followed by bright yellow converse.
"You ready to go?" Kiyoko asked, staring at her girlfriend's soft and natural makeup. Yachi always wore sparkly reddish-pink blush, and some pretty light lipgloss.
Yachi stuttered, "Y-yeah! Mhm." the shorter female grabbed a navy blue scarf. "You look great." Kiyoko complimented.
"Thanks!" Yachi said, before Kiyoko pecked her cheek.
Then they walked off to a fall festival nearby.
It was held at a large park, there was an area for pumpkin picking, some seating where you could get pumpkin and apple pie, a place to just buy cute fall accessories such as clips and gloves. There were some games too, a lot of kids and teens were there. Many people from Karasuno, and other schools. Kiyoko held hands were Yachi as they walked there, they could feel the cool fall breeze pass by them.
The two soon made it within a few minutes really, and as they did they saw all the orange, red, yellow, and brown colored decor.
Streamers and banners, kids ran around the pumpkin patch, and some families were off to the side from the festival having picnics within the semi-cold.
"Yachi?"
"Hm?" Yachi looked at her girlfriend.
"What do you want to do first?" Kiyoko asked with a soft smile forming on her lips.
Yachi thought about it, "I want to play some games first..." Yachi then put one of her hands into the pockets of her yellow jacket.
They stared off at the games. Yachi immediately felt Kiyoko grab her arm, "How about some darting?" Kiyoko asked.
Yachi blushed, she wasn't the best, but right now she was really in the mood for some darting. "Yeah!" the blonde grinned with energy, as she felt Kiyoko's hand on her arm.
They got to darting at balloons of which looked like pumpkins. Yachi went first, Kiyoko smiled. "I know you could do it!" Kiyoko cheered her girlfriend on. Yachi grabbed one dart, of which she threw at one, she smiled.
Then a second dart, she missed and the third one she managed to get. In the end Yachi got 2/3 which meant she got a small pumpkin plush in return. By small it was really a bit bigger than her hand. Then Kiyoko went, Yachi smiled and gave a soft blush. "I know you'll get all three!" Yachi said cheerfully.
And Kiyoko, managed to get all three, almost missing one. She got a turkey plush in return, and Yachi hugged Kiyoko. "You did really good at darting Mizu!" Yachi said with stars in her eyes.
Kiyoko chuckled, "Here." she handed the plush over to Yachi. Yachi stuttered, "W-wha! No you won this! You should keep it." Yachi said.
"So what if I won it? I love you, so I'm giving it to you." Kiyoko said. Yachi blushed, putting it into a red backpack she had on. "Over there?" Yachi pointed to a knocking down game, and soon enough the two were dragging each other around to play all the games.
When the two were eating, Kiyoko spotted Kageyama and Hinata.
"Hey Kiyoko-san! Hey Yachi!" Hinata waved from afar.

Hinata wore a red hoodie, paired with ripped blue jeans, and a dark blue vest, and red converse. He also wore a dark red scarf.
Kageyama stood beside the shorter male within a dark blue jacket, black turtleneck and navy and black pants, with black converse and a navy blue beanie. "Oh, hey Hinata!" Kiyoko noticed the two, Yachi waved as well.
"Hey." Kageyama said plainly.
"What are you two doing here?" Yachi asked.
"The boke wouldn't stop nagging me about going. He practically dragged me here." The taller male let out a short little sigh.
"Hey Kageyama! I didn't wanna go alone! Then that's just boring!" Hinata said.
Yachi and Kiyoko chuckled at the two.
"Well Kageyama and I were just about to go buy some stuff! See you guys tomorrow at school!" Hinata waved.
The couple waved at the short and taller male watching as they got into a short bicker session.

Yachi and Kiyoko went back to enjoying their pie with a scoop of vanilla icecream on top.
Yachi and Kiyoko held hands as they ate, Kiyoko occasionally getting closer, sharing her warmth with her girlfriend who always seemed to be freezing cold.
At last they went to go buy fall themed accessories at the little shops. The orange and yellow set up shops had scarfs, and necklaces, clips, and plushies, with posters and banners, even some school supplies. "What do you want?" Kiyoko asked softly.
Yachi giggled, "Stop spoiling me so much Mizu.."
"Aren't you supposed to spoil those you love?"
"Yeah..so let me spoil you." Yachi grinned.
The two picked out a lot of clips and necklaces.
Kiyoko called Yachi over before putting 3 fall leaf clips in her blond hair. One being golden yellow, the other red, and the last on orange. "You look beautiful, let me buy that for you." Kiyoko then paid for the clips, giving it to Yachi.
Yachi then called over Kiyoko, before putting a golden chained necklace with leaf charms on it on Kiyoko. "I love it." Kiyoko said staring into the camera of her phone to take a look. "It suits you, I'll buy it!" Yachi assures before purchasing it. In the end they had a lot of orange, red, and yellow colored things.
Soon enough it was 7 PM, the two walked him in the darkness holding one another's hand. Yachi flushed, "I enjoyed today. Thanks for taking me out Mizu."
"It was nothing Yachi, I love you afterall." Mizu said staring at Yachi with her blue eyes.
"It was so much fun, the festival." Yachi ran her fingers through her hair, feeling the 3 clips.
"It really was." Kiyoko said reaching Yachi's apartment. "Well, bye, we'll walk home tomorrow morning together, right?"
"Right!" Yachi was about to run off into her room, yet then she stopped mid way, ran back and placed a kiss on Kiyoko's cheek.
"Thank you for today, again!" Yachi giggles only to run off.
Kiyoko held her cheek, blushing, and then laughing, "I love you so much." she said, walking back home then texting Yachi.

     I was gonna write this up sooner yet didn't have the time, yet here it is finished

I enjoyed writing this so much 🤍
Anyways hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

1183 words~