Oikuroo ⸝⸝ Pink Cotton Candy

Oikawa's hands intertwined with that of the ravenette bedhead's, "Tetsu-testu," he said. "Hm?" Kuroo stared over to his lover, staring up and down at his attire for the said occasion. "How do I look?" Oikawa asked, whilst wearing a white shirt, tucked into half bleached jeans, paired with some classical black and white converse and white socks. Quite a simplistic yet summer ideal look. "You look amazing, as per usual." Kuroo said, watching as Oikawa's cheeks dusted pink. "What about me?" Kuroo asked. Kuroo stood in vanilla shirt with and black and white designs, the shirt tucked into dark blue jean shorts and paired with red and white sneakers and black low ankle socks. "Handsome, as per usual." Oikawa mocked the last part, causing the two to snicker.
As they walked hand in hand Oikawa got struck with a question. "Wait how many tickets did we get again?" Kuroo asked the brunette.
"Uh fuck- didn't we get 50 each."
"I don't remember- wait check your number of tickets dumbass."
"You didn't have to call me a dumbass Tetsu-tetsu, how mean of you."
"You know I mean it affectionately."
"Yeah yeah." Oikawa rolled his eyes playfully, counting the cardstock feeling bright pink tickets. "Yes we got 50 each." He said assuringly, chuckling. "So how will we spend em?" Kuroo said, his eyes sparkling with curiosity to see what his brunette would say.
"Rollercoaster first please!"

"If you end up sick it's not my fault." Kuroo mumbled, watching as Oikawa pouted, "No cause it will be your fault and responsibility to take care of me!" Oikawa and Kuroo handed over 2 tickets each for their rollercoaster ride time. "You're evil." Kuroo said, sitting beside Oikawa and making sure he put his belt on, "I'm not evil, I'm Oikawa Tooru." Kuroo only held onto Oikawa's hand tighter, smiling as he pecked Oikawa's cheek. "Get ready to get sick in the next 10 minutes dork."
"Shut up - I won't get sick."

Soon enough the two were off the ride, Oikawa clinged onto Kuroo for support - "Tetsu I think I feel sick-"
"I told you you'd get sick but your didn't wanna listen." Kuroo held Oikawa's hands, letting him stick beside him as if he was some wall. "How about we go rest near the benches? And I'll get you some water and snacks." Oikawa nodded, his head felt like it was spinning. Kuroo accompanied Oikawa as of walking, making sure he wouldn't trip. "I'm banning you from roller coasters now."
"Tetsu noooo-"
"Only 5 year friendly roller coasters now."
"You're,, so mean just shut up-" Oikawa sat at a wooden bench, staring up into Kuroo's eyes. All around them was splotches of vibrant colors, as the sky was painted pink with streaks of orange and cotton candy like clouds. Kuroo then walked off only to come back minutes later with 2 water bottles and some crackers. Oikawa by then was already feeling somewhat better, he grabbed a water bottle from his boyfriend's hand, "For once I love you." He said jokingly, "Oh please, you always love me." Kuroo rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah whatever," Oikawa twisted the bottle cap earning a small little crack of a sound from the plastic. Sipping onto the water he felt as Kuroo held his hand again, with a firm yet affectionate grasp, he stared at Kuroo with a soft pink blush on his cheeks. Kuroo stared back whilst eating a cracker, smiling at Oikawa causing the brunette to smile back.
As the day went on the two went on various rides, followed by Oikawa dragging Kuroo around for prizes. Throwing darts at balloons made Kuroo win a tiger plush, of which he handed over to Oikawa , Oikawa also struggled to knock down 3 bottles with a ball. No matter how much he threw the 3 red balls given - only 1-2 bottles would fall down. But in the end he won a small panda plush of which he handed over to Kuroo. "What if we went on the merry go round?" Oikawa pointed at the merry go round, grinning like a 6 year old as he held up 1 of his last 7 tickets. "Merry go rounds are for little kids." Kuroo let out a chuckle. "Suddenly I'm a little kid." Oikawa forehead flicked the ravenette, Kuroo only laughed before letting out a 'hey!' in response to the flick.

Soon enough nekoma's captain felt himself being tugged and then dragged by the arm - he could feel Oikawa's hand on his arm as Oikawa walked towards the merry go round - "I'm a 6 year old so let's go on the merry go round!" Oikawa chirped - Kuroo laughed as his face displayed a soft red blush, he wasn't expecting to be dragged by Oikawa again but he wasn't complaining either way.
As time got dragged by their tickets did too, and soon enough it was 8 PM, both boys only had 1 ticket each left, Kuroo and Oikawa were standing hand in hand, the two also held onto some cotton candy, Oikawa slowly ate away at the pink puffy candy, Kuroo's cotton candy on the other hand was colored green. "I won't be surprised if you get a sugar rush." Kuroo spat, before kissing Oikawa's cheek. Oikawa only forehead flicked the ravenette again, "Don't be surprised if I do tetsu~" Oikawa chimed. Oikawa took another bit of the sugar cloud candy, feeling as it seemed to melt away as soon as it hit his tongue. Kuroo counted his tickets on the other hand, 1 left , meaning Oikawa had to have one left too. He started at the Ferris wheel, a quite slow and dead left behind the ride - Kuroo tugged Oikawa's shirt, "Should we, go on the Ferris wheel?" Kuroo asked, "Fuck yeah we should." Oikawa smirked, the fun of the air tied by just sitting back and admiring the view.
Handing over their last tickets they got on, Oikawa sat across from Kuroo as Kuroo sat on the other side, they heard small creaks as the Ferris wheel started to go round, the sun was just finally setting and the sky soon enough seemed to be fading into heavy grays and blues. The clouds faded in and almost looked invisible, that cotton candy pink sky was now faded away. Kuroo admired the scene, as he ate small bits of the green cotton candy he had gotten, and Oikawa enjoyed his pink cotton candy in peace. Kuroo stared away at all the little seeming details of the carnival, from the striped tents to the colorful balloons, toys and plushies left stranded on the ground whereas many people were still having fun. Neon signs lit up as soon as the darkness came over seemed ever so vibrant from up above, whereas you could see some workers shutting down other rides. Oikawa blinked, "Quit looking so sentimental tetsu - you look weird." Oikawa teased. Kuroo just laughed, "How do I look sentimental?"
"I don't know - you just do." Oikawa finished the last bit of his cotton candy, only left with a skinny white stick now. "Well ew then I guess." Kuroo said, finishing his green cotton candy only to be left with a white skinny stick in between his fingers as well. "Hm whatever -" Oikawa said, before leaning in and giving Kuroo a peck on the lips.
Short ; sweet ; simple.
A short and sweet simple peck on the lips of which was enough to make the bed head blush. Kuroo only smirked playfully, before pecking Oikawa on the lips back, another short and sweet simple kiss. Oikawa blushed in response. "Ha take that!" Kuroo said as the two got off the ride, walking away hand in hand.

      This chapter was kinda lengthy and honestly I have no clue where it was going - but in the end here's a oikuroo chapter cause I love these two dorks even if they haven't ever met canonly at least

This chapter was kinda lengthy and honestly I have no clue where it was going - but in the end here's a oikuroo chapter cause I love these two dorks even if they haven't ever met canonly at least. Hope y'all enjoyed reading, have a great day. 🤍

1334 words~