Arankita ⸝⸝ Bad Days

Aran was busy waiting for Kita, the team and him promised that they'd go for a cup of coffee at some bakery that was also a cafe.
Aran couldn't take it no more, he'd been waiting for well over 20 minutes, and he was getting impatient. That's when he took the spare keys Kita has given him, since Aran and him were really good friends. Also since Kita was never the type to be late, and when he was Aran was usually depended on to get him.
He opened the door and slowly crept in locking it soon enough, he knew Kita's parents were barely home because of how their jobs really meant going to Tokyo ever so often. "Kita?" he called. As he slowly walked along the homey hallways he got to Kita's room. A small bedroom with white walls, rather big windows, and a small bed usually neatly made, a decently sized closet, and a desk with a laptop on top. Some books, an open bag, some volleyball related things. The room was very neat.
Yet not today, as Ojiro opened the door he saw..that the room was dark, and abnormally cold. The light was shut off from the room, whilst Kita was wrapped up in white sheets, covering all of him but his head.
Aran slowly walked over, "Kita, wake up, we have to go. The team is waitin for us."
"Mngh..." is all he got, a muffled up response.
"I..don't want to." Kita said, slowly Aran caught a glimpse of Kita's face, which soon enough turned into him staring at Kita. Kita had tear stained cheeks, and his eyes looked red and swollen around, whilst his nose was reddish, cheeks puffy, and he looked like a mess compared to regular him. "Kita?" Ojiro asked in a soft and caring tone.
"I..no..." Kita said.
"Why are you crying? Did-"
"I just..feel shitty." Kita mumbled.

Ah, this is one of your bad days... Ojiro thought. And he understood completely, on bad days you just wake up and feel like shit cause the weight of the world is much more unbearable. You just wake up and think about how tiring it really is to smile once, and thus you just wanna sit back, be lazy, cry, sleep, or just think whilst being under warm sheets.
Ojiro quickly took out his phone sending a text out.
-----
Aran: We won't be coming, Kita doesn't feel well.

Atsumu: Oh is he sick or something?

Aran: He just needs comfort.

Atsumu: That's fine, so you'll be out too?

Aran: Yeah

Atsumu: Thats fine, tell Kita whenever he feels like gettin out we'll just be right here

Aran: Okay
-----

Aran knew Atsumu understood a classic case of the bad days, telling on how Atsumu got them the most. Mainly because being an impressive setter took all his time. That's why Sakusa would always face time Atsumu on those days. Aran slowly looked at Kita who was clinging on to the blanket like some fox. Then he proceeded to sit on the bed.
"Wanna talk about it?"
"...ngh.." a muffled up 'no'.
Kita snuffed softly, then he turned around switching from facing the wall to facing Aran. Slowly he tugged on Aran's sweatpants, which matched with the grey hoodie he wore. "...stay.." was all Kita said.
Aran couldn't say no, he felt the faintest blush spread across his cheeks. "Do you..want to watch a movie? Or maybe I could cook something..?" Ojiro offered.
"No.." Kita said plainly. "Just..stay." Kita's eyes looked like they were about to spill soft tears and he let out a very soft and quiet sniff.
Aran just stayed near Kita on the bed, then he felt Kita rest his head on Ojiro's lap.
"I'm..cold.." Kita said. Aran felt his face slightly heat up. Aran then got under the sheets with Kita, he couldn't take how much he truly wanted to hug him.
Aran noticed how Kita was in a cotton striped shirt, and shorts, they looked like pajamas really. Slowly he wrapped his arms around Kita and held him close. Kita wasn't expecting such an act, yet he didn't care, he craved the affection and care..that's all he needed to feel just a bit better. Slowly, Kita felt Aran's warmth against his rather small body, well small in comparison with Aran himself. The faint blush spreading on Kita's pale skin.
"Mm..." Kita mumbled. Aran held Kita close, slowly Kita felt his head rest against the pillow he had cried on. Aran's touch was everything. Slowly Kita's eyes closed, a soft yawn, before he was resting away in Aran's embrace. Aran felt the blush on his face deepen, he could smell the vanilla scent from Kita's hair-
He always smelt like sweet vanilla.
He was loving just admiring Kita, and yet slowly he felt himself drifting off to sleep, with Kita in his arms.

And even though a so called case of 'Bad Days' was going on, the day will still full of comfort and care.

This chapter...this chapter literally-
🩶
It's just-
I was clenching my heart whilst writing this and soon enough felt sleepy and-
I live for gorgeous Kita not being titled as 'lonely' or 'single for life'.
Hope y'all enjoyed.

873 words~