Yakunoya ⸝⸝ Breakfast In Bed

If Yaku were to memorize anything about his roommate, it was definitely that he was no where near a morning person.
Noya couldn't even bring himself to turn off his alarm clock the second it rang. He was as tired as can be till 2 PM. His very messy sleep schedule was probably to blame, as much as he tried sleeping was impossible until atleast 12 AM.
Yaku on the other hand found waking up quite easy, the second he woke up he was already able to continue on his day. He would consider himself a quite manageable person when it came to his life. He got what needed done ; overall responsible.

The morning was cloudy, a dusty gray sky with shines of white and darker shades of gray. Early in the morning, around 5 AM, Yaku stood in their small apartment kitchen. The light was nothing too much to saturate the room, and it was an incredibly cramped kitchen, barely enough for 5 people to stand. The titles were a pearl shade whilst the cabinets were dark oak wood. The countertop was a white simple and boring shade, the whole kitchen was a bore to stare at, but hey who was to complain?

Yaku grabbed some flour and sugar, eggs, milk and baking powder with some salt ; time for some regular pancakes. Preparing the batter was simple, from cracking the eggs to whisking the ingredients till homogenous. Easily Yaku slide out a nonstick pan, turning the heat on and waiting till the pan had fully warmed. Pouring on the cool batter, watching as soon enough little holes from the heat would form, signaling it was time for a rather clean and easy flip.
A smile left on his lips, for the pancakes were a quite good and small size, they stacked on top of one another neatly. The sun was starting to saturate the sky slightly more as it hit around 5:24 AM. Yaku then fixated on cutting some strawberries, starting off by grabbing their bright blue cutting board and the berries of which had just been washed. Setting each berry on the blue board, he cut off the tops and threw away the leafy tops. Then he cut the berries in half, then into fourths, putting them into a small bowl.
His fingers grabbed onto a tray, perfect for breakfast in bed. Taking his neat white plate of pancakes, he set them upon the tray, getting his strawberry bowl and setting it to the left of the pancakes. The clock displayed 5:36 AM.
The short male walked over to the fridge, getting his hands on the syrup bottle and setting it to the right of the plate on the tray. Grabbing a glass whilst on his tippy toes. Sliding back over on the kitchen tiles and opening the fridge aside only to pour some cold orange juice, and lastly setting it on the tray along with a fork. His little treat for Noya. was finally done

Now the clock displayed 6:30 AM, Noya's alarm rang loudly within his room - his eyes fluttered open before he just turned the other side. His eyes were still heavy with fatigue. After 5 minutes of non stop ringing he sighed, grumbling tiredly he turned off the alarm, only to notice a tray on his bedside table. A orange sticky note read,
I decided to make you breakfast in bed today, no need to thank me
- Yaku :)
scribbled in blue ink.
Noya kicked over the covers to atleast go brush his teeth first, but nonetheless he appreciated it a lot. A smile curled on his lips, for maybe he'd feel a little more energetic this morning.

 A smile curled on his lips, for maybe he'd feel a little more energetic this morning

Sorry yet again for a chapter delay, personal things. But nonetheless, hope you all enjoyed. Have a great day, drink some water 🤍

640 words ~