Teruyama ⸝⸝ Freckles

Semi-manga spoilers ahead !!!

     If Terushima had to say the one thing he loved about Yamaguchi, aside personality - he'd of course say, his freckles

They were like splattered on little stars, they made Yamaguchi look ever so much more beautiful than he already was. Everytime the fake blond looked at Yamaguchi he couldn't help but think beautiful or immaculate.
The two held hands as they rested on the white couch of their small and cozy apartment. The floors were light oak, the carpets were white and yellow, a light oak table paired with decor of which stood the same wood. The window's light poured into the scene, the sun was setting as it was late 7 PM.
Yamaguchi rested his head on Terushima's chest, leaving Terushima to play with the dark seaweed colored soft locks. He ran his hairs through Yamaguchi's hair, smiling a beautiful humming. The sky was pink and painted with streaks of blue and yellow - and strokes of white of which formed clouds. "You're pretty, y'know that?" The hairdresser said, Yamaguchi pouted, "I'm not, cause you are." He hummed, before displaying a rested expression again. "But look at you," Terushima continued. "You're pretty." He said.
The sun mixed away and down, faded away into more darkness - darker shades mixed in with the sky as it faded to a much more dusty blue. Almost as if you turned the contrast down on the ocean, little dots and speckles of bright stars became visible, but only painfully slowly. Night was soon to come. "So, how was work today..hm?" Yamaguchi asked. Only to hear Terushima soon on ramble about his day. Everything from bleaching peoples hair and cutting it, giving them the looks they pleased. Yamaguchi nodded his head listening, and as he did so all Terushima did was pay attention to Yamaguchi's freckles.
They were just like stars, speckles of gold paint, cute little dots, they were so unique and for what. "You keep staring at my face, stupid." Yamaguchi chuckled, looking up. "It's not my fault your freckles are so pretty." Yamaguchi only huffed softly, the skies soon enough were fully darkened, the two were on the couch - watching movies. Terushima kept his attention on mainly Yamaguchi though, whilst Yamaguchi told his ass to get up and make popcorn affectionately.
The sky was soon fully faded into darkness as to where stars could be seen out the window. They were like small white speckles on a whole plain and dark canvas. Terushima smiled, looking into Yamaguchi's eyes he blushed. "Your freckles are like the stars, their just simply beautiful." Yamaguchi blushed in response, "I love you, you idiot."
"I love you too." Terushima smiled, his freckles are just like stars.

     Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, have a great day or night - love y'all 🤍

467 words~