Kawanishi x Goshiki ⸝⸝ Blue 📘

He always wore blue beat up converse, admired blue lilacs out of school sitting in their green leaves, he loved the ocean more than anything- he couldn't live without looking at the bright daylight sky atleast once, from sunrise to sundown. He loved blue.
Ink spilled and splattered from pens onto white and blue lined paper, blue fabric stitched together to create something as handy as a backpack, blue jackets whether it was the day sky or night sky. His sneakers always remained the same bright baby blue converse with the smallest of somewhat seam tears running in and out.
It didn't matter what blue, bright as pills to as light as that within the sky, or as dark as the deepest of the ocean ; he loved blue.
Blue meant, either trust and loyalty - for as strong a bond with a friend could go. Kids to teens to adults till you grow old laughing at the amount of memories you two share. Sincerity into any relationship and bit of income whether it's affection or money itself.
Blue symbolizes stability and wisdom, intelligence and intellect. Whether you're amazing at math or could be perfect pitched in music, or whether your game on the field was ever so perfect with each toss being equal to immaculate. Or perhaps the stability and wisdom of keeping finances and business in check.
As well as blue could mean depth, of that of the ocean- water surrounds you as you go deeper and deeper, more farther into what is ever so unknown.
Blue means freedom, intuition, inspiration and artistry as well, blue paint simply swashed on a canvas ready to sit there, or the blue diamonds you might wear symbolizing such richness from a rich mind. The freedom of your country or mind, the amount of space living within ; a lively shade words well.

Yet other than the happiness and liveliness, blue also means - sensitivity, insecurity, sadness, perhaps taken by how its associated with the blues of course. Not only stability but the utter lack of stability in ones mind. One considered weak, feeble- , they're blue in the head or heart. Or the coldness, lack of care, like frigid ice waiting along the lines to snap off or melt away into complete nothingness but water soon to evaporate or refreeze or remain as is. Water you could either swim above or drown in. The coldness yet liveliness within a simple color.

A color so mixed between happiness and sadness varying on shades; the color worn by the boy in blue. The same faded jeans, ripped and blue stringy seams teared out. Simply a blue heart was enough to make him smile. And Kawanishi loved that - ever so dearly. Made his cheeks fluster up just at the thought, he loved the color blue. Just blue, let it all be blue just for him. All for him.

His eyes sparkled with life every time he say the boy across from him within the halls, he was always beside baby blue lockers or the baby blue and greyish mixed walls, he leaned quite enthusiastically- humming whilst he tapped his blue pens against his papers.
Goshiki , that was his ever so beautiful name of which Kawanishi adored.

One certain day, a day where the sky was a bright blue, so peaceful and early awakened, he got blue snapdragon, tying them up into a sweet bouquet secured by a pale blue ribbon, leaving the flowers on the blue boy's desk. Slowly and ever so carefully placing the delicate flowers upon darkened wood. Within blue ink on a small index card written was his name and number, just to be friendly of course.
Slowly he left the boys class, hands in pockets hoping for the utmost best outcome. He hoped for the best of love itself could do.

Goshiki on the other hand stumbled into his class, the blue boy peered at his desk only to see a lightly yet neatly wrapped bouquet of beautiful blue flowers, "ah.." was all his mouth could get out. Who could these be from?
Slowly he picked up the index card beside the lively snapdragons - Kawanishi?
He mentally asked himself before looking to the side, blushing ever so slightly at the note. Maybe I'll text him today.

     I'm not dead - I just have been so busy lately with stupid projects that I haven't been able to dedicate enough time on here

I'm not dead - I just have been so busy lately with stupid projects that I haven't been able to dedicate enough time on here. And I apologize to you guys so much for that , also lately I've been getting back to drawing and editing , sincere apologies you guys ! This chapter was a request and I think it came out cute , plus hope y'all have a great day/night! 🤍

781 words~