Kinonari ⸝⸝ "You Were Mumbling."

Kinoshita always mumbled throughout his sleep, of course Narita didn't seem to mind. He found it somewhat annoying at times but overall the habit was purely cute and innocent. Atleast he wasn't loudly talking out or no where, Kinoshita would just mumble soft and random things. The next morning Narita would always ask what on earth his beloved had been sleep mumbling about-
The answers were always the same.
"Huh? Was I mumbling again?"
"Wait..I was mumbling?"
"I don't even remember what I said."
This wasn't a major problem, just some sort of habit that grew to be part of everyday life as soon as Narita moved in with his boyfriend.
One night Narita was cuddling Kinoshita, nothing new. Narita simply sharing his warmth throughout the somewhat cold night, under the covers, with his boyfriend. His arms wrapped around Kinoshita, he would smile at how cute his lover was. "I hate chores.." Kinoshita mumbled. Narita's eyes opened, "what?" he asked in a low tone. "..ngh..nothingggg..I'm lazy.." This time Narita chuckled at the softly mumbled words. Kinoshita's voice was sort of low, soft, slightly raspy during these hours, yet either way his voice even if the words were mumbled, was soothing. Narita kissed Kinoshita's forehead, just chuckling softly making sure not to wake up his beloved.
Another time it was yet again randomness, utter randomness. "Noya and Asahi should..go out.." he mumbled. Narita barely heard the last part correctly, yet he managed to hear it somewhat whilst holding Kinoshita in his arms. "Eh?" Narita gave a soft giggle-
That was before he thought about it. Wait- they should go out. They'd be cute together. He's right- He is 200% right. They should go out together. Kinoshita would then mumble a few other things, ranging from how Yachi apparently has small and neat handwriting, or how Suga made really good food. Just complete random stuff out of no where, of which all seemed to be pretty true. "Narita..is cute.." Narita blushed after that sentence. He felt a small smile form on his lips, before he kissed Kinoshita's cheek. "You're adorable." he'd whisper as a response back. Cutest of all, Kinoshita would wake up in the morning confused as Narita smiled at him softly. "Hm, why are you smiling?" Kinoshita asked tiredly, back to a somewhat low and raspy tone.
"Nothin, you were mumbling in your sleep again." Narita chuckled. "Fuck, I was?"
"Yeah." Narita said, watching as Kinoshita slightly blush

Some other nights Kinoshita would randomly blurt out random words. Didnt matter what they were just random words.
Once he just said, "Snow." Out of no where, completely random. "Cookies." Which led to Narita buying cookies with Kino the next morning. And sometimes even things random like "Laundry." Or "Blue shirt." Narita didn't mind this habit, it was indeed adorable, and he loved it with Kinoshita was confused the next morning as of why he said "Snow.." or just about any word.

Sometimes they'd be the sweetest of things too-
"I love you..Narita." he once said in a rather low and tired, incredibly calm tone. Narita blushed as soon as he heard the mumbled up words. "Heh I love you too." He whispered back ever so clearly, feeling Kinoshita's arms around him.

      Sorry this chapter was short again! Ig I've been kinda paying more attention to playing Friday Night Funkin and other things

Sorry this chapter was short again! Ig I've been kinda paying more attention to playing Friday Night Funkin and other things. Well next chapter is Levyaku! And I hope you guys enjoyed this one shot.. 🤍

583 words~