Kiyoyachi ⸝⸝ Yellow 🌼

Yellow, such a bright and fun color, one that sparked with happiness and utmost optimistic desire. That was for the color she wore. Her hair was naturally blond as she wore 3 star clips, all shining goldenly to the touch - the same yellow and white campus adidas sneakers, paired with white ankle high socks and a denim skirt, a striped yellow and white top. Pairing it all with a denim jacket and yellow star necklace. Her eyes were brown, a homey feel whenever you stared at her eyes. Her smile accompanied by soft pink lips and blushed cheeks, a gorgeous sight to see really. That was enough to make Kiyoko admire the short girl who wore yellow. For not only was she gorgeous, but bright with realistically awkward yet adorable moments.
Yellow, an ever so luminous color, happiness and optimism paired with enlightenment and creativity - sunshine and bright days beating down through burstings of content. Like a spark to the mundane nature of colors like gray. Yellow was the color of the sun, sunflowers and daffodils, honey and so on, both blindingly enjoyable. The brightness and richness followed around the color.
And just to see the smile of the girl who wore yellow was enough to consider you lucky. Yet what was her name? Yachi Hitoka. She was quiet and shy yet as soon as you got to know her she was sweet and meant no absolute harm. Sweet as honey, as pretty as sunflowers, as lovable and gorgeous as stars. Kiyoko stood as an opposite to her simply by her palette of which was cool shades, raven locks and icy blue eyes, Kiyoko always wore cool colors whilst in contrast Yachi wore the most vibrant shades there could be. Opposites attract don't they..?
Kiyoko stood along school gates, gardens bloomed with marigolds and daisies , all types of lovely blossoms. The grass looked ever so much more healthier , lively. She slowed sipped on some water, taking in the fresh clean air of spring. It was spring.
As she walked along in her uniform, she watched as the girl who wore yellow walked by. Stepping step by step in those yellow and white campus adidas sneakers, and wearing that usual yet unique golden star necklace. She was sipping away on some pineapple Fanta, and slowly Kiyoko picked off a yellow tulip, "Hey!" She waved smiling to the girl, she watched as she stared back. Brown eyes meeting blue eyes in a - very random yet ever so original gaze.
"I know you like yellow, so here." Kiyoko handed over the flower, their hands touching for a second. "E-eh? Erm,, thank you! That's - so sweet of you." The shorter girls face flushed up almost immediately, Kiyoko chuckled for it was quite cute, "You're Yachi right?" Kiyoko immediately noticed the girl, for she saw her watching volleyball tryouts and soccer tryouts from afar. "Ah- yeah! What's your n-name?" She stuttered.
"Kiyoko,, Kiyoko Shimizu."
"Well h-hey! Hope you have a great day!" Yachi said sipping away on her Fanta. As Yachi walked away step by step she smiled, hiding her face by yellow shirt collar, for she was blushing away a bright pink. Kiyoko...

      Sorry for the lateness on this chapter and how short it is, and I apologize if my updates suddenly become slow, my finals are coming up and I have around 4 projects that I gotta get to work on - other than that have a great day and love ya a...

Sorry for the lateness on this chapter and how short it is, and I apologize if my updates suddenly become slow, my finals are coming up and I have around 4 projects that I gotta get to work on - other than that have a great day and love ya all ,, hope you enjoyed this chapter 🤍

584 words~