Bokuaka ⸝⸝ Birthdays

This is during the MSBY Jackals Arc. So if you didn't read the manga I suggest you don't read.

      Bokuto watched as his team decorated the gym up, hanging golden ribbons up with white and black balloons

Bokuto watched as his team decorated the gym up, hanging golden ribbons up with white and black balloons. Some occasional silver balloons too. "This has to be perfect for Kaashi!" Bokuto kept on repeating. Atsumu chuckled. "We know its gotta be perfect. Afterall it's for yer lover." Atsumu said.
Hinata was of course full of energy as usual.
"I'll go get some more gold balloons!" Hinata ran off to get some. Sakusa was busy getting annoyed by Atsumu as he set up some ribbons and streamers. Atsumu wore a yellow and white striped hoodie and light blue high waisted jeans with yellow converse. Sakusa was in a black turtleneck and black skinny jeans and black converse. Hinata was wearing an orange baggy t shirt tucked into high waisted dark jeans and he wore white nike sneakers with a white jacket.
"Omi~ Can I help ya?"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Pleaseee?" Atsumu said.
"No."
"Ugh fine." Atsumu walked off to Bokuto.
"So what's the gift ya got in mind?" he asked ruffling his soft blond locks. Bokuto felt the biggest grin appear on his face "I got Akaashi a designer outfit and I got him a necklace!" Bokuto said.
"A necklace?" Atsumu said.
"Mhm! And I got 'Kaashi something else..." Bokuto smirked. Atsumu raised a brow, what is this guy plannin? Atsumu then just happened to walk back to Sakusa annoying the life out of him as Atsumu decided to help with the ribboning. Bokuto stared at the velvet box in his hands. He smiled even more.
"Akaashi will get the best!" Bokuto grinned.

-A Few Hours Later-

Bokuto watched as Akaashi came near the gym, the outside of the MSBY Black Jackals gym to be exact. "'Kaashi!" Bokuto hugged the male in front of him. Akaashi had a soft smile displayed on his lips, his cheeks were rosy and he was gorgeous as usual, staring at Bokuto with his blue eyes. "Hello Taro.." the sweet nickname said with a calm and collected tone.

Bokuto wondered why Akaashi acted like he never deserved best. Akaashi was his world, he was everything and more. Akaashi stood in a light grey turtleneck, paired with darker grey jeans, with a overcoat and black shoes. Looking quite elegant. Bokuto was in a white and black jacket, and black and white striped shirt, his hair slightly ruffled as he wore white sneakers and ripped up jeans. "You look...gorgeous!" Bokuto exclaimed hugging his beloved closer.
The former setters cheeks blushed pinkish.
"Thank you Taro..." he chuckled. "Cmon!"
Bokuto held Akaashi softly by the wrist pulling him along.

Akaashi grinned at what was done, Bokuto simply pulling him into what surprises may happen next. He loved Bokuto so much, he wondered what on Earth Bokuto had up his sleeve. The pretty setter didn't even want much on his birthday. As long as Bokuto was there he's be happy, Bokuto was his everything. He was worth more than precious stones or gold. He was worth way more than anything.
As they got into the gym Bokuto covered Akaashi's eyes with his hands. "I'll guide you!" He said. Akaashi chuckled, "hm..okay okay.." he felt as Bokuto slowly walked him over. Meian on the other hand was in the gym-
"Screw this up and I'm locking you two in the locker room again.." he sternly pointed at Sakusa and Atsumu. Atsumu let out a classical laugh, "Don't worry Meian, we'll be alright." Atsumu smirked. "When are they all coming?" Meian asked.
"Soon enough." Atsumu hummed.

Akaashi felt Bokuto lead him step by step, Akaashi loved knowing he could trust Bokuto with anything. The man he had was utmost loyal and sweet. Slowly Keiji felt his feet come to an abrupt stop, something in the way, or maybe something stopped him.
Bokuto giggled, slowly removing his hands from blocking Akaashi's sight. Yet all Akaashi saw was a black and empty looking room.
"I'm slightly..confused?" Akaashi turned to Bokuto. Bokuto then snapped his fingers-
Only to then hear the somewhat loud sound of something turning on, a switch flicked-

Then light poured into the gym. Akaashi saw Hinata smiling brightly as Sakusa stood off to the side, kind of smiling? It was hard to tell if it was forced or not. And Atsumu, his smile shining bright. Meian smiled as well. Adriah and Shion also smiling. The king of Argentina with his personal trainer beside him, Ushijima and Kageyama, and Korai. There was also Konoha and the rest of the former team with Kuroo and Kenma beside them.

"Happy birthday!" Everybody said in union. Akaashi hugged Bokuto immediately after seeing the team, with golden white and black decor paired with the sweets and such set up.
"You didn't have to do this Bokuto-"
"I wanted to for you Kaashi!" Bokuto pouted slightly, hugging back. Akaashi chuckled "This is..a bit too much for me is it not?" He chuckled yet again, lifting his glasses up.
"It's not! You're worth it all!" Bokuto hummed cheerfully.
Kuroo waved as Kenma gave a small wave. Atsumu smiled, "Hey Akaashi, happy birthday. Enjoy yer day!" he said ruffling his soft locks again. Kuroo then grinned, "Let's cut the cake!" he chuckled, whilst pointing over to the vanilla cake, of which it's scent filled most of the room. "Cmon!" Bokuto ran over to the cake with Akaashi. Akaashi blushed, Bokuto was so adorably childish.
Everybody stood beside Akaashi as he was about to cut the cake, the candles being now lit and the writing in the cake, in a goldenish color Happy Birthday Akaashi!
Oikawa was casually taking pictures to the side cause that's just how amazing he is. Akaashi sliced the cake as Bokuto kissed him, "Happy birthday!" Bokuto said, Oikawa smirked. "And I got a picture of that!" he waved his turquoise cased phone side to side.
Soon enough the vanilla cake was on plates being served, "How's the cake 'Kaashi?" Bokuto asked with somewhat pleading eyes. "It's delicious..thank you for this Taro...you didn't have to do this." Bokuto then kissed Akaashi's forehead, "Its your birthday! I'm supposed to spoil you..and it's supposed to be your special day!" Bokuto whined a bit, whilst clinging into Akaashi. "Speaking of special days-"
Bokuto went on one knee, perfectly taking out the same velvet box from hours ago, he opened it and there was a gorgeous silver ring, diamonds running through it horizontally. Akaashi was close to crying tears of joy, and he just stood in shock. "Will you, Akaashi Keiji marry me?"
Oikawa and Atsumu already had their phones out, as Kuroo and Kenma and everybody else was near shocked soon enough to cheer on Bokuto.
"Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes!" Akaashi put his hands over his mouth, as his eyes spilled happy tears. Bokuto took one of Akaashi's hands, slowly sliding the ring on. Everybody cheered. "Get it Bokubro!" Kuroo yelled.
Bokuto kisses Akaashi's lips, and Akaashi kissed back, I can't possibly be happier.. the two stayed like that for a hot second before pulling away, the two smiling sweetly at eachother. For this was indeed a very special birthday.

      Happy birthday to Akaashi ! I had to fit in a proposal just because

I had to fit in a proposal just because. Anyways, hope y'all enjoyed. Next chapter is Iwaoi. Love y'all so much 🤍

1234 words~