Yamamoto x Fukunaga ⸝⸝ Neck Kisses

Fukunaga rested his hands onto the white sheets, the summer heat was directed away from the small apartment bedroom from the AC's cool air. Yamamoto shifted over towards the darker haired boy, holding onto him, slowly nuzzling into the crook of his neck. "Morning," he smiled, Fukunaga softly smiled back, kissing Yamamoto's forehead, "Pft, morning." He whispered, feeling Yamamoto's arms wrap around his waist. "You're clingy today huh?" Fukunaga asked, no where near complaining of course. Nothing but pure happiness ringing away in his semi-raspy morning voice.

"I'm always clingy, stupid." Yamamoto said affectionately, placing his lips on Fukunaga's neck, giving soft kisses. Fukunaga chuckled, "Well then today you're especially clingy, dumbass." He rolled his eyes playfully. The clouds could be seen from outside, and small peaks of sunlight reared in through, the curtains somewhat closed, the room was quite dimmed, mostly a cloudy day as it appeared from the window view. "Im your clingy dumbass then!" Yamamoto said energetically. Fukunaga chuckled softly, as he felt more kisses placed on his neck slowly moving down to his shoulders. "I love youuuu." Yamamoto cooed, Fukunaga only cooed back, "I love you tooooo," he said.
Yamamoto's black tank top scrunched up at the bottom - incredibly wrinkled from sleeping beside Fukunaga last night, whilst Fukunaga's minty sleep shirt was a wrinkled mess, both boys in black adidas shorts drooping down to their lower thighs. Mornings like this were always the best, the slowest and cloudiest ever so most idle mornings. As Yamamoto finished giving soft kisses he looked back up into Fukunaga's eyes, appreciating his face. Soft skin and energetically sharp eyes, pinkish lips and slightly red dusted cheeks, he cupped Fukunaga's face before pecking him right on the lips. The other boy was startled by this action, only to close his eyes and give a peck back.
"We should have morning cuddles more often when, we're not so busy." Yamamoto smiled at the idea, "We really should.." he blushed, kicking over the sheets. "Last one to the kitchen is preparing breakfast!" He then said before taking off to the kitchen, only for Fukunaga to follow behind laughing.

 "Last one to the kitchen is preparing breakfast!" He then said before taking off to the kitchen, only for Fukunaga to follow behind laughing

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, have a great day, love yall ! 🤍

370 words~