Tsukkiyama ⸝⸝ Pocky & Jealousy

Yamaguchi was at Tsukki's, it was simply just a day off. No volleyball, no home work, no projects, no studying, just the two hanging out with eachother as they would as kids. Yamaguchi got out a pack of pocky from his drawstring bag. "Tsukki, I got some strawberry pocky!" Yamaguchi said in his casual kind tone. "And?" Tsukki asked. "Do you want some?" Yamaguchi asked.
"Hm..fine." Tsukishima shrugged, he didn't have anything else to do. Well other than that and trying to make sure Akiteru wasnt coming into his room all the time and pissing him off.
Tsukishima got up from his desk, simply just spinning on his chair. He set down his phone against his white desk, hearing the soft clank sound.
He walked over to Yamaguchi who was sitting on his bed. Yamaguchi's bag was just thrown into a random corner within Tsukki's room. Then the sound of a notification could be heard from Yamaguchi's phone.

Yamaguchi checked his phone, "Is it another text from that..shrimp?"
Tsukishima's voice showed pure jealousy. The way Hinata spammed the blond's boyfriend's phone made him pissed. "Yeah..oh he's just asking about the number near the letter in the periodic table." Yamaguchi said simply, after checking his phone. Tsukishima raised a brow, "You mean the atomic number and symbol?"
"Mhm." Yamaguchi said in a slowed tone.

Tsukishima felt a face palm coming in, why does he always have to text whats mine though? Cant he text Daichi and Suga? Or Asahi. Not like he could bother with the king and the two idiots though. Yamaguchi was already texting away, fingers fastly moving across the phone screen.

-----
Yamaguchi: The number is called the atomic number. The letter is called the symbol. Check your notes, I wrote it down for you.

Hinata: Thank you ‼️

Yamaguchi: Its no problem
-----

Tsukishima peered over to see the messages. They seemed decent, overall Hinata acted like a little idiotic child. Not like he doesn't look like one already.
Yamaguchi then took a stick out of the box simply putting it in his mouth whilst scrolling down to see texts from Suga and stuff. It was reminders for practice tomorrow-
Like how it would be colder tomorrow so Suga said everybody should wear a jacket and all that. Tsukishima then cupped Yamaguchi's face making Yams face him, that was before Tsukki bit on the other side of the stick. Yamaguchi's face heated up.

Tsukishima slowly bit closer and closer, knowing exactly what he was doing. He watched as Yamaguchi slowly bit closer to him. And slowly-
Before they even knew it really they kissed-
A sweet, and soft kiss. They kissed for around 3 seconds before Tsukki pulled away watching as Yamaguchi's face went pinkish. "Tsukki-"
"We've been dating for months now and you're still not used to me kissing you? Cute..." Tsukki said, only to hug Yamaguchi close to him.
Yamaguchi then chuckled. Yamaguchi loved these moments with Tsukki, when they'd cuddle and just let time flow by. Let the time slow down, and just appreciate each others warmth, the sweetness of the moment.

"Are you..jealous cause of-"
"Shut up Yamaguchi."
"Gomen Tsukki...heh." Yamaguchi chuckled before taking another piece of strawberry pocky and biting on it.
"Hm..he's annoying. You're mine.." Tsukki mumbled tiredly.
"Heh..Tsukki, Hinata is nice.." Yamaguchi chuckled.
"He's like a five year old stuck in the body of a eleven year old, but is apparently fifteen years old." Tsukki mumbled yet again, before being shushed by Yamaguchi putting the strawberry creme covered biscuit within his mouth.
"Shut up..Tsukki." Yamaguchi said, before letting out a soft giggle.
"No you.." Tsukki mumbled yet again, biting on the strawberry pocky stick.

     Ik this chapter was incredibly short compared to my usual 800+ words

This was a request 🤍
Sorry, I'm just mentally, physically, and like emotionally drained today. Honestly I'm hella tired, but I don't wanna leave you guys without an update. Next chapter is Ennotana. Hope you guys enjoyed 🤍

665 words~